(clingy eren)

Btw there's cursing in this.

Levi's pov:

I heard the door slam, that must be Eren. I saw him coming into the living room where I was sitting on the couch. He looked mad, something must have happened at work. I shouldn't bother him, I mean everyone knows Eren has Anger issues, and I didn't want to get my stomach punched in. I saw Eren nock someone out just because they thought Eren was stealing, I mean I guess that lady kinda deserved it because she was a fucking Karen. I'm just gonna avoid Eren in till he not made anymore, unless that would make him more mad.

Eren put his stuff down and headed for the bathroom completely ignoring me, which was fine by me because I'm doing the same, I don't want to get nocked out till tommorrow. I've got work so, no. I'll pass on that.

Once Eren was done he came out looking like a whole mea- I mean he looked good.

(Imagine Eren coming out of the shower with only a towel, and brushing his long ass hair backwards, ANNND him having an angry face. 😩👍sorry I'm a simp)

Damn eren you don't have to look that good. I stared blushing hard. I don't think he noticed because he walked right pass me, which was a good thing.

When Eren was done he walked out with his Long ass hair down, still a little wet, and with no shirt and he had black sweat pants. With a phone in one hand

(Just Imagine 😩)( sorry again I'm a simp)

He walked over to me and sat down right next to me, like 3 inches away. He went on his phone for about 15 minutes, I decided to go on my phone since I was bored out of my mind.

Erens pov:

I walked to my apartment door and opened it, I was really mad that my boss Erwin gave everyone overtime next week. He expects us to do a whole load of work this week then gives us overtime next week? He's crazy, doesn't he know we need time off to. Today was Friday so I had 2 days off, then back to work on Monday when Erwin gives us a bunch of papers for the week. It's really annoying, so that's why I'm furious today.

I walked to the living room and I spotted levi sitting there, to be honest when I mad I tend to hurt others like this one lady, I nocked her put because she thought I was stealing. I mean she kinda of deserved it, she was a Karen.

I looked at glaced at levi looking all cute with his pillow in his hand while he was sitting there reading his book. I was going to stay away from him, but he was too cute, I just wanted to hug him all day long.

I went to the shower turning it on to get warm, while I took my clothing off. The bathroom was right next to the couch in the living room and also close to the bed room door, I forgot to take my clothing from the bed room so I'll have to walk out in my towel.

Once I was done I wrapped the towel around my waist and heading out, I brushed my hand against my hair, still pissed about what happed at work. I caught levi staring at me with a lightly blushed face, it was to cute.

I walked over to my closet and chose out a pair of black sweat pants, I decided not to wear a shirt since it was pretty hot out. I let my hair down since it was still a little wet.

I walked out the bathroom with my phone in one hand, I went to go sit next to levi hoping I would I cuddle him latter. I noticed how he didn't look at me, only when I came out of the bathroom startling him a little. Maybe he was scared, I hope he wasn't. I would never hurt levi. Never. Ever. Or Mikasa would beat my ass since she's a overprotective sister, but I would never hurt him even if Mikasa wasn't here. I love him with all my heart ❤

hope you enjoyed this chapter, and sorry, it's a little cringe I still, enjoyed writing this. 😁