³(clingy eren)

Levi's pov:

After I finished using the bathroom, I walked out and Eren was waiting outside the door just like a fucking dog. I was going to come back, since he would probably chase me around the apartment if I didn't.

He suddenly grabbed me and my face went right into his chest. His big arms rapped around my waist and he hugged me.

"Dude, seriously? Right outside the bathroom?" I said with an annoyed tone

"Hmh."

What a bitch.

"Hey Eren!" I said, my face still stuffed in his chest

"What." He said with a stern voice

"Could we not hug outside the bathroom door."

"Fine."

He picked me up with on hand, headed over to the couch and grabbed his phone. Then he headed for the bedroom. He plopped me down in the blankets and hugged me to i could not escape. My face was stuffed in his chest. So I can hear his heart beat, it was quite relaxing. I decided to hug him back, just for a little bit.

4 hours later 11:00

Levi's pov:

I woke up and Eren was STILL hugging me. He barely even moved since he out me in bed. He only switched me around so I can finally breath better. What time is it? 8:00? 9:00? Maybe Eren would wake up now since he probably slept for a while, maybe he's finally calm. I hope. Should I wake him up? Maybe he was still mad, or he probably forgot by now.

I tried to reach for my phone to see what time it was, but I couldn't really reach since eren big arms wrapped around me.

"Eren." I said, whispering

He didn't answer, maybe I shouldn't wake him, he did have a long day at work so he could be tired. I decided to sleep for the night.

The next day 11:30

Levis pov:

I woke up to see Eren not there, which was good. I heard the shower go on. So he's showering, good. Maybe he's not mad today, probably not.

I got out of bed and grabbed my phone and checked the time, 11:32?! We slept that long? I've never slept that long before, I usually wake up at 7 or 8.

30 minutes later

I finally heard the shower go off, he's been in there forever. The bathroom door opened and Eren with his Long ass wet hair, with a towel wrapped around his waist appeared, and behind him some smoke from the hot water. Damn. How could someone look that good just from showering?

I think I was staring to long because a big smirk appeared on his face.

"Like what you see~" He said

"W-What no." I said looking away

I walked passed him and closed the door. I stared the shower, and took off my clothing and walked in, the hot water was really relaxing.

After he was done showering

I got out the shower, and wrapped the towel around my waist, I forgot my clothing I was to busy worrying about what Eren said. I walked out to see Eren making breakfast. He didn't notice me, so I quickly grabbed my clothing and hurried to the bathroom.

After I was done changing I walked out to see Eren still cooking.

"Good morning love~" He said

I roll my eyes

"Good morning Eren"

He Chuckled. What was so funny?

15 minutes later

Eren finished cleaning up, and he set the food on the table.

"About yesterday, I'm sorry for clinging to you like that."

"It's fine" I said looking up at him

He gave me a kiss on the cheek, and hugged me. Then he sat next to me.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, I was mad about my boss giving me more work time and paper work."

"No its ok, I understand." I said

"Thanks for understanding." He said smiling

"Hmh."

"I love you levi, I hope you know that."

I blushed hard.

"I-I love you to."

He smiled widely at me.

"You're to cute." He said in a loving voice

"S-shut up."

He Chuckled again

"Hmh" He said smiling at me

That's the end. Remember this was a short story so there might not be more. Hope you enjoyed this! 😉