Chapter 2

(sparkling P.O.V)

you were hiding from the cookie trying to eat you alive

"come out ~"

the vampire's tone was malicious all of sudden, not to mention the shiver you felt down your spine. you tried to think of anything to get you out of this situation you were in. 

"oh sweet cookie, I won't hurt you..not too much at least~"

the vampire kept talking to try and get you to come out, you were able to fight the urge luckily... if you could just make it to the exit...

(Vampire P.O.V)

you were upset there was only a single cookie in this bar but you told yourself to suck the next cookie dry... but there was another scent, the one from earlier. you were sure it wasn't jam at this point, it overpowered the jam scent though making it harder to find the cookie... that wasn't until you heard something, they were trying to escape. As you were able to hear them you had quickly lunged at where you knew they were.

"AH!"

(sparkling P.O.V)

"AH!"

seeing the vampire lunge at you had try to protect yourself but after a bit you noticed something, you weren't dead.  You look up and saw the vampire, but they weren't attacking you, instead, they were drinking... the wine barrel???  you got up going to slowly leave but you stopped hearing him

"wha-what is this, this isn't jam"

the vampire spoke, seemingly to you. you had chuckled a bit nervous

"that is uh- wine"

"IT IS DELICIOUS!"

the vampire happiness wore off on you a bit and giggled as well, who knew vampires liked wine? after a bit the vampire finished and looked at you, they no longer had that murderous look in their eyes. You still stepped back a bit afraid of them.

"uh- hey..."

the vampire's voice changed as well, it was nicer now. you had awkwardly waved back to them as they slightly look away from you.

"I'm sorry, i just been getting hungry"

you perk up... wait did that wine act like some sorta jam substitute to him?

"well, if you ever need more wine you can always come by here, you're always welcomed"

you smiled as you spoke, they seemed surprised by this

"r-really, even after trying to eat you?"

you just nod and smiled

-END OF CHAPTER 2-