Chapter 3

(sparkling P.O.V)

It had been around a week or so since you got that visit by a creature in the night, but aside from that things have been coming along smoothly since then. Though speaking of, it was about time you had to head home. you had finished cleaning the counters and started to pack up your belongings, that was until...

"yo"

you had quickly turn around to face the voice behind you. you were greeted with an upside-down cookie hanging from your ceiling... wait was that?

"It's you..."

You spoke in a slightly shocked tone, you had taken a step back to keep your distance from the creature. The vampire giggled and waved to you, it didn't seem dangerous like last time at least, though that smile was still terrifying... 

"yup! it's me again! been awhile ^^"

the vampire spoke in a happy tone, soon coming down from the ceiling and onto the floor. you just kept your distance from them, still nervous. The vampire noticed this and giggled.

"hey hey, calm down I don't bite~"

The vampire giggled as they spoke, purposely showing their fangs to you. you took another step back seeing the fangs, after their attempt to crumble you last time, you had a reason to be on guard.  The vampire just kept a smile on their face as they look at you. 

"why are you here?"

You finally spoke to them, attempting to calm yourself down a bit. The vampire perk up a bit but soon answered.

"I uh- want more of what I had last time we met...."

The vampire tone had changed to a more awkward one. You were surprised by this answer, quickly asking your question.

"You....mean the wine?"

You spoke with a confused tone in your voice, did they really like this? The vampire quickly got excited when you said that, answering your question. 

"yes! That's it!!"

Like most times he had a happy tone in his voice and flew around you a bit. His happiness had rubbed off you a bit as you chuckled seeing them fly about.

"Well come on, I have some in the back ^^"

you said happily before walking off leading the vampire with you. When you to had made it to the back, The vampire wasted no time attacking one of the barrels and drinking the wine. You had just watched making sure they didn't do anything else, they soon finished returning to their cookie form

"anyways I can take some of this?"

He asks as he looks over at you. You perk up but smiled and nod

"go ahead, I have extras"

Your answer had made the vampire happy, he had grabbed a bottle, waving bye before flying off. It seems you made a friend

(Vampire's P.O.V)

You flew through the dark of night with your bottle of wine, you can only hope that Alchemist liked this as well, hunting had gotten harder and harder as more found out about you. as you came across the soft lights of candles by the windows, you smiled knowing you were home. you flew down and return to your cookie form before entering.

"alch!! I'm home!!"