6

|Keegan Bierman|

Time goes by so fast, I have already completed two shifts and I am loving it. Music blasting into my ears as I did my final bench press of the set. I have decided to go back to the gym, my arms were starting to look like a deflated ballons, (the tone is still there just not satisfied.) I grunted and dropped the dumbbells and sat up.

My shoulders and arms were really tense, I stretched my neck, the sweat dripped off my face. I grabbed my water bottle and gulped down my water, taking in a sigh. My phone pinged through my headsets, which I lowered to my neck.

I looked at my phone Lock Screen reading the message from Toussaint.

[Bierman?]

[Hi beauty is everything well?]

[No...I could use some company, I am just about to leave the lab.]

[hmm, hungry?]

[I love food so of course I'll say yes.]

[Alright. I am just leaving the gym. I'll meet you there]

I switched off the screen, putting my phone in my pocket. I wiped my sweat with my towel and stood up, placing it in my shoulders. I grabbed the santizer and paper towel. I sterilised my gyming area, after doing so. I took my water bottle and walked out the gym.

I started jogging to the lab which wasn't far and enough time for me to cool down. I ran down the stairs, looking for the chem lab. I kept quiet and quietly opened the door, slightly shutting it, her back was facing the door. It looked like she was writing down something, I snuck up on her, pressing both sides of her stomach. She jumped in a frightened manner, I laughed.

"Retarded bastard!. You scared me!" She sighed, calming herself down, "I did not even hear you come in."

I still kept a smile on my face, "I love catching you off."

I slightly opened my arms and she hugged me, I wrapped my arms around her back. She rested her head on my chest as usual, "You do know I just came back from the gym?"

"Does not change the fact that you are cuddly." She backed away.

"Well thank you...so why did you want to see me?"

She just sighed and turned back to her work. I was confused? I peeked over her shoulder, seems like she was doing an experiment. Finalizing her results.

"Could you please walk with me?....I really do not want to see someone or at least for them to approach." She closed her book and placed her pen back in her pencil case. Placing it onto the book, scooping it in her arms, keeping the equipment close to her chest.

"Someone bothering you Mistress?" I looked at her in concern. Deep sigh, acts of service is getting to me.

She placed her chin against her book and looked down then looked at me, she just nodded. That look...the first look of that night.

"Let's go get lunch."

We got out the lab. I kept to her side while we were talking, well I was doing the chatting, she was just listening and laughing. That's what I wanted to see. Her gorgeous smile, that also makes me smile. A guy came in our direction, she started to act panicky.