8

|Keegan Bierman|
|The weekend|

It was Friday. The rommies and I didn't have classes so we decided to treat ourselves with a shopping spree and of course I was the bag holder, but they did bribe me with some food. It was such a lovely summer day to spend with the girls.

|The girls apartment|

After unpacking everything, we all decided to take it easy. Snacks on the couch and floor. AC at 16°C cool. Emily in Paris playing on the television screen. I laid on the floor, placing my hand over my abdomen while I ate my sour worms.

"Are you sure you're not dating Alvira?" Paxton asked out of the blue.

"ME!?" I turned my head to her and asked in a defensive tone.

"Oya you nna! Who else is she talking to? The wall?" Kaes backed her up.

I turned my attention to the television, "No we aren't. Just really close...there's nothing more."

"You literally fought her crazy boyfriend!" Paxton elaborated. I sighed, they can get too much sometimes.

"Yeah and so?, that doesn't mean anything. She's just really vulnerable."

"I never knew her as that type. She's very quiet." Paxton said.

"Knew? What does that mean?" I eyed Paxton.

"We used to attend the same high school. Damn that girl is smart as fuck and her sister as well."

"She has a sister??" I arched my eyebrows.

"She really doesn't like people knowing that they are related."

"Just tell the girl na" Kaes insisted.

"It's fine. No need to spoil the fun, so you used to chill with her?" I smiled.

"Sometimes she would chill with us but most in the library. Her sister was one of us, there was also another girl named Avery-"

"-also Millicent." Kaes chipped in.

"Are they around Campus?"

Paxton and Kaes smiled at each other, "Well no, they twenty mintues away. "

"There's another University around here!?" I sat up excitedly.

"Of course! I think we should pay them a visit, you'll like Avery, Keegan. Get a shirt!" Paxton stood up.

"Are saying that because she treats you like a babe huh?" Kaes smirked while chewing gum.

"She treats us like that." Paxton defended.

" Hey sweetheart " Kaes mocked, I suppose Avery's tone, "My friend don't speak nonsense."

Paxton smiled in attempt to hide her blush, "its nothing serious..."

I chuckle at Paxton while putting on my golf shirt and fixing myself, "Do YOU like her?"

She pursed her lips and threw her car keys to me which I caught. My new job is being their driver, "I never thought of it...friends with Benefits. We fuck here and there. It was-"

"-is" Kaes corrected and kissed her teeth.

Paxton sighed, "It is not a big deal. We are just experimenting"

"My friend for five years? Ger out of here with that nonsense lets go."

I shook my head and followed them. I looked at Paxton for a little, just observing her. She does keep to herself so much when its time to talk. She does not know which corner to run too. I knew she had a fruity sense to her. Gosh I wish I had been with them in high school. After my break up, my friendship group fell apart. Argument after Argument. Eventually we all gave up.