🖇 :: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 🦢

Seonghwa was having a peaceful VLive with his fans, eating a lot of delicious food, talking to his fans and just enjoying his time

You had no clue that he was live so you randomly walked into his room and started talking. "Hwa, I really need your help with someth-" You immadientally stop talking and froze on the spot when you noticed the set up.

His facial expression also changed to rather being surprised than shocked when you appear in his room. "Can it wait for a bit?" He asked you in a soft tone.

You were actually afraid of talking so you just nodded your head. Still in shock you just kept standing in your spot.

"Y/N." Hwa whispered softly. "It's okay. You can talk."

"I- you- the help-" You weren't able to say any proper sentences and cursed at yourself. If you'd only checked VLive before. Fully embaressed of what happened your cheeks turn into a bright pink. "I-Imma leave. Bye." You said quickly and rushed out of his room. WHY DID HE HAD TO BE LIVE WHEN YOU ACTUALLY WANTED TO ASK HIM FOR HELP?!?! Atinys for sure will ask him now out about you. Did you cause him trouble now?

Hwa who was still doing his live had a slight smile on his lips since you left him alone. As he was reading some comments, one question caught his eyes as it kept repeating by others. "Who was the girl that came in your room?" He took a sip of his tea and chuckled softly. "That was Y/N. She's a really good friend of ours. I'll make sure to bring her next time I go Live."

"She sounded really nice."
"Is she embaressed now because she came into your live?"
"Why don't you tell her to come back?"
"Yes, please bring her next time."
"I wonder what kind of help she needed."
"Is she okay?"
"You could hear how quick she left."
"She was so embaressed. T^T"
"Tell her hi from us •~•"
"Is she your girlfriend? ;)"

Hwa kept reading through the comments. "Mhmm, I will make sure to let her know later that you asked for her. She will be happy to hear that. And don't worry, she's alright."

"She might be worried now that she crashed your live." Hwa shook his head. "Don't worry about that Atiny, she wouldn't think such things. And if she does, I'll let her know that it's totally okay."

"You're such a good friend T^T"
"She will be embaressed forever."
"Seonghwa please marry me."

He looked at the camera and then back at his phone. "Ahh, I think I can't marry you. You'll need to ask the other members for permission first." As he checked the time on his phone he smiled sadly. "Atiny, it's time for me to leave."

"Noooo please don't go."
"Awww no. Can't you stay a little longer?"
"Thank you for today Seonghwa."
"We love you Hwa."
"Aww sad. Bye bye."
"Please take care."

"Thank you for spending your time with me today. I'll make sure to bring Y/N next time with me. Please take good care, eat delicious food and be happy. Love you Atiny." Hwa showed a finger heart before ending his VLive.