52

The teens hid behind concrete columns, trash cans, dumpsters and steel barriers to escape the firing guns. Tabitha made purple sparks, ready to blast them.

A hunter got in position to shoot Scott and Tabitha snuck around to hit the hunter. Malia was doing the same, but was more obvious.

"Malia," Scott called. "Tabitha, stop."

Before Tabitha could do anything, she noticed a blue Jeep mowing down the hunter. Tabitha grinned, seeing the driver.

"Didn't think you're doing this without me, did you?" Stiles asked.

"Without us?" Derek smirked, appearing next to the driver's side window.

Derek shifted and growled before launching himself at the hunters.

The blue-eyed werewolf took down several hunters and Tabitha knocked down a few as well. Malia and Peter took down a few others.

The remaining hunters soon ran to their cars and drove off.

Tabitha gave a light smile at the former alpha. "Could've told us you were coming."

Derek chuckled. "And ruin the surprise? Go see your boyfriend."

Tabitha ran up to Stiles and threw her arms around him. He picked her up and spun her around before setting her down with a frown. "Can't believe you didn't tell me about any of this. Not a word. Not a single word. You lied!"

Tabitha shook her head. "Stiles, I didn't lie. I told you everything was normal in Beacon Hills, and for Beacon Hills, it is normal. God, I missed you."

"I missed you, too."

Tabitha and Stiles walked over to Scott and Deucalion. The former Alpha Pack leader placed a hand on Scott's as Malia ran over.

Deucalion said, "Gerard... What he fears most... He can't beat you. And he knows it." His hand fell and he slumped to the ground.

Tabitha glanced to Scott. "It's started, hasn't it?"

"What's started?" Stiles wondered.

"It's an all-out war," Scott replied.

Scott hugged Derek as Peter walked over. "As much as I enjoy the impromptu family reunion, what are you doing here?"

"I found a pack slaughtered in Beacon Hills," Derek answered. "There were two words written in blood on a wall. Beacon Hills."

Scott frowned. "You came back for Beacon Hills?"

"No. Came back for you."

They heard Gerard's voice coming through the radio in Stiles' Jeep. ""Blood and destruction. Dreadful objects so familiar. All pity choked with custom of fell deeds. Caesar's spirit, raging for revenge. With Ate by his side come hot from hell, shall in these confines with a monarch's voice."" He paused and asked, "Do you know the rest, Scott? Do you know your Shakespeare?"

Scott held the radio to Derek and he said, ""Cry, 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war.""

"War, indeed. Welcome back, Derek. You must all be feeling nostalgic. Are you pleased with the little family reunion I've gathered around you, Scott?"

"Yeah, well, why don't you come join us and I can thank you in person?" Scott suggested.

"I even have a few visitors for you, from London. Even someone like Jackson Whittemore couldn't resist coming back to Beacon Hills. Say hello, Jackson."

Jackson screamed and electricity crackled on his side. "Do it again, old man. Come a little closer. I'm gonna shove that thing so far up your ass..."