true love

It was winter break. Anna Beth and Thomas were going to their hometown for the vacation. Anna Beth got into the passenger's seat and Thomas started driving.

They held hands. Occasionally, they looked at each other and smiled. At every red light, Thomas would reach over and give Anna Beth a kiss.

Thomas pulled into a parking lot in front of a jeweler's store. Anna Beth smiled. "What are we stopping here for?" She asked as she got out of the car.

"You'll see, my love," Thomas replied. He grabbed onto her hand again and they walked into the store.

"Thomas, tell me!" Anna Beth giggled.

"I need to know which ring you want most," He asked her.

"Why?" Anne Beth replied, holding on to Thomas's arm.

"I need to know which ring to pick when we get married," he said sweetly. Anna Beth smiled.

"Thomas, you're so sweet." She kissed him and looked up at him. "I don't care which ring you get me. As long as you're promised to me forever."

Anna Beth and Thomas booked into a luxury hotel. Anna Beth hugged Thomas and told him that she didn't care where they stayed, as long as she was with him.

For a bit they just read together on the bed and talked for hours. Thomas kept staring at Anna Beth, admiring her beauty.

"Why don't we go out tonight, A.B.?" Thomas asked. Anna Beth giggled.

"Go where?" Thomas shrugged.

"Anywhere. It doesn't matter, as long as we're together."

They ended up going to an ice cream parlor. Anna Beth always got chocolate. It reminded her of Thomas's eyes.

Thomas got chocolate, too; he said he trusts Anna Beth to always make the right choice.

They went back to the hotel room. Anna Beth grabbed a book, when Thomas turned on his favorite song.

"What are you doing, darling?" Anna Beth asked with a smile. Thomas didn't answer. He grabbed her hand and spun her around.

They danced as if they were the only beings in the universe. It was only them. Thomas dipped and spun Anna Beth, and she smiled and enlightened Thomas.

They were so in love. They kissed again before going to sleep, both smiling at each other until falling into sleep.

The morning came, and Anna Beth made breakfast. Thomas woke up and walked into the room, buttoning up his shirt. He kissed Anna Beth on her head. "Good morning, my love," he said, as he sat down on the table. "Sleep well?"

"I slept perfectly, you?" She asked him. She set the table as he smiled at her.

"I'm always happy when i'm with you," he said. "Ah, another perfect meal from my more-than-perfect love."

She smiled and sat down across from him.

"What do you plan on doing today?" She asked as he finished his meal.

"I thought about going to dinner tonight," Thomas said, "I have a surprise for you." Anna Beth smiled.

"You do?" Thomas nodded and smiled back. He wiped his face with a napkin.

Soon enough, Thomas told Anna Beth it was time to leave. "I can't help but to think I'm forgetting something," Thomas wondered aloud. 

"It can't have been that important," Anna Beth said, putting on her coat. 

"I feel it is important though, my love, I've just forgotten where it is."

Anna Beth set her bag down. "What is it you're looking for?"