[30.08.22]

My best friend 'til the end, my better half, no pretend ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

My sweetest bish, where do I even start? You're simply amazing and so out of this world. I'm not lying. With you, life feels at peace. It hadn't been a long time since we became friends. But the time was honestly healing. We both are different in personality. But, we both are going through the same thing. I don't care if anyone told you this before, but today, I'm telling you that you're strong. I know you don't consider yourself that. But, accept it, deep inside you're aware that you have faced every shit with a strong face. You can go through anything, literally anything, my kiddo. I believe in you.

Honestly, I don't even stay much on this app. I come around two-three weeks and disappear into the thin air as if I didn't ever exist. I first met you back in January. But my ass went offline and finally came back in ending of July. It was the first time I stayed in wattshit for this long. Unbelievable, right? All along you were the reason for me staying back. Even in August, my ass stayed inactive due to my shits. But, you, you were always there for me. The moment you realize that I'm not okay, you jump into my pms.

In these past days, you were like an angel. My sunshine. My moonlight. My light. Believe me, I ain't lying. You're yourself aware that how I am. I don't even say I love you to many people. I don't go around sharing my story with everyone except three people. But, with you, it just felt right. I knew I could open up with you. I knew you wouldn't use my secrets against me like those two. And you proved me right. Meeting you was the best part of my life. I'm lucky to meet you. I am. Kiddo, leave worrying for everyone. Leave the one who doesn't want you. And take the peoples who really care for you inside. Fuck social anxiety. I know you can make even more friends than me. Why? It's simply because you're real, honest and caring, bitch.

You're really so damn important to me. I can't ever lose you. I don't even write more than one line as replies even though I use a lot of short forms. But here I am, writing a long-ass book with long-ass paragraphs that too in full forms. I hope you can understand that no matter how many peoples I will have, no one will ever replace you. You aren't dry. Whenever I talk with you, hours pass like they're nothing. In those hours, I shake my head and chuckle a lot after reading what you write. 25th August, this day's night will be forever remembered by me. I gave you shock on shock. The topic wasn't the best to talk about, but, still, it was healing. Because that was a heart-to-heart talk. And in the end, we lost all our brain cells. I still laugh when I think about it. Even after the sun came, we weren't ready to drop the conversation.

There are literally so many memories of us. The way you make me laugh is healing, kiddo. You heal me without your knowing. Honestly, you're such a dumbass. Still, I'm soft for you. Very, very soft. I thought I'll never say this to someone. But, here we are.

I'm leaving. I am just in really need of a break. Also, I have to study. But, I promise to come back as soon as possible. I can't say you the exact time. It might take only 2-3 months or can even take a year. If that asshole doesn't ruin my mood, I'll come back to check up on you in between. You're not allowed to leave without informing me. Did you hear me? You have to stay. Even if you leave, please let me know how can I contact you on some other platform. That dream still haunts me. I don't ever want it to become a reality, bitch. You can always spam me or jolt down your thoughts when you're feeling shitty in my mb or pms. When I come back to check up on you, I'll make sure to answer them.

I'll never find you annoying. Each day, I wish so bad to take you away from all those shits and hug you so tight. Believe me, one day, we'll meet for sure. I can't wait for that day. Fate has made us meet here. I'll even fuck fate and life if they stop me to meet you. I know you're strong and that you can fight on your own. But, I won't let go of any of the assholes or whore if they mess up with my kiddo. If anyone troubles you, do tell me. Messing with you means messing with me. And I'll fucking make sure to start a war with that fucker no matter who she/he is.