♡♡♡

[29.09.22]

Wow, we reached the third part so soon. Just know I'll be making this book so much longer. Thought I'd make the second part on your birthday, but I made it before that. But here we go.

There aren't enough words or wishes long enough to express my deep emotion on your special day, my dear best friend and wifey. But here I am, still trying to write. You're better than all the rest. With you, life is at peace. You're the person with whom I had so much fun till now and I know we'll have more fun in future. You're the one who I can tell my soul to. You make me so mad, but it's impossible to stay mad for long. Your words always melt me.

I'll always value our friendship. No matter who you'll have in future, no one can replace you. You'll always be the one to whom I reply first. You're my wifey and best friend. I know many call me their best friend and I adore you all. But, this girl is already my wifey and best friend. No one can take you away from me. I know I get so mad sometimes and it's damn bad but you're always there to make me laugh.

I promise to bear all your mood swings in future too. Deleted my thread? It's alright, bub. I won't be mad even if you delete my one thousand replies thread because of your moods. Think about others less, stop giving a fuck. When you aren't in the mood, don't reply. We all have shits and all out there understand those things. And if they can't, I'll fuck them up.

We have so many secrets about each other and I might add weird habits too, but we know we'll never use them against each other. We might end up fighting but we solve it in a few minutes because we have so much to talk about rather than those useless fights. I'll always stick to you. I'll always ask for your attention just like in the past. I'll always support you.

You like my personality, but I love yours. You always go around saying I have lost it. But let me tell you, you haven't. Rather, you have become caring, honest, and a little bit closed. And it's better. I don't want any bitch or motherfuker around you. As for that duck, I'll take you away from there soon. Just let this year pass. You, me, Moon, Julia, and Sam, we all will live together, away from all this shit. I'm strong enough to carry you all.

We have so many memories. Words can't describe how precious they are. Winter is always different for you. Always remember this. You're as special to me as I am to you. Have thoughts of spamming you today? It's always you doing that to bring me back online, but I'll try to do those today. Not my personality, but still.

Never ruin your mood for someone else. I'm telling you no for me even too. My mind is fucked up and I lost my sanity long ago. If I ever reply late, don't think you got ignored; it's just I haven't got a proper time. With you, I want a time where I can talk to you for hours without going and coming in between. So, yes, I take out a special time for you.

Nights are for us. I'm allowing no one to take it. Listen up, I don't want anyone to say her shits if she replies late at night. Have a problem? Fucking come to me. But for fuck sake, if you have no guts to continue the fight with me and block my every account, don't fucking waste my time. That shit ruins my mood. She is mine and I'm hers. Jealous? I don't fucking care.

Happy birthday, my kiddo, wifey, best friend, dumbass, bitch, dumbo, cockroach, cheap chef, rich girl and many more. I have so many nicknames for you. Please buy a brain, find ways to make me shut up and make me go less mad, take care of yourself, share when it gets too much, be strong; learn to fight back, and think less about the past because it ruins your mood and lastly, remember those three lessons by me. It'll help you in life so much.

I don't care. It's still fun to talk to you from your own account. I know you get confused. But it's mainly because you're dumb. I never got confused while talking while being there. I love you so much. Please know it. Realize it. I see many people who love you too much. They love to talk with you. They don't find you annoying, rude or dry. Not only do I want you, but I also need you. Understand the difference.