Part 4 ch4

Jacobs mom, Lana, and my mom all arrived, they were staying at the hype house. My mom was sleeping in my room with me and Paige gave up her room for Jacobs mom and Lana. I was sitting in the kitchen when Lana walked in
Lana: you were going to get married?
Y/n: yeah
We both looked at my ring and she hugged me
Y/n: how you doing
Lana: We'll I'm just tired of crying
Y/n: yeah me too, but be ready to cry more we are going to go see him in an hour
Lana: yeah
We sat there talking and when it was time Thomas and Mia drove Lana, her mom , my mom, and I to go see Jacob. We arrived
Mia: I texted Alex
Y/n: okay
We see Alex walk out, we got out the car and my mood just dropped.
Alex: hi I'm Alex
Y/n: this is my and Jacobs mom and this is his sister
Alex: follow me
We followed him to the room,
Y/n: do we all go in
Lana: yeah please
We walked in the room and Alex stayed outside, Jacob was covered.
Y/n: if your going to touch Jacob he is super cold  and he looks pale.
Sadie: yeah
I didn't want to take off the cover off Jacob because I knew I was going to cry if I saw him, but I had too so I took it off.
Sadie: oh my
She was crying, Lana started to hug her
I started to cry and my mom hugged me, I wished he was alive, I wish he was with me.
Y/n: I'm sorry
I walked out crying and my mom followed me
Mom: hun I know you loved him
Y/n: we were going to get married
I showed her the ring which made her tear up
Mom: I'm so sorry
She hugged me
Y/n: I'm going to wait out here
Mom: I'll stay with you
After a few minutes Jacobs mom came out with Lana, they were both crying so much.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

The week passed by I kept posting old drafts for Jacobs. I getting ready for Jacobs funeral

With high top converse we all drive to the location, it was decorated and it was just the hype house members and Jacobs mom and sister and my mom

5 minutes before the wedding started Jacobs mom pulled me aside, she was tearing up
Sadie: he was my son but he was going to be your husband, you guys were meant for each other, I could only feel half of what your feeling.
I hugged her
Y/n: I miss him
Sadie: I miss him too
She pulled away and it started Alex was leading it
Alex: a son, a friend, a brother, a soon to be husband has passed away. In a very cruel way, he was supposed to get married but only died at a young age.
He walked off and Thomas walked in
Thomas: he was so happy to be apart of the house, he was always filming content and giving content ideas, he was happy and great full for what he had. Y/n I knew he was going to propose to you, I seen the ring before, he was so happy
I started crying
Thomas: he was so happy and ready to spend the rest of his life with you.
He walked off and Mia walked up
Mia: Thomas always had hard times but Jacob was always there to help him, one thing Jacob always did is risk himself for others, he did that multiple times. Jacob was so nice to me and Thomas, he never once treated me bad. Jacob was always around to help me out.
She was cleaning her tear up with a tissue She walked off and Ace walked up
Ace: Jacob... one my best friends we went through a lot of stages in our life's, I saw Jacob change so much. He was always there for me, Jacob was just that guy that we needed to tell us the truth and help us out with it. He would never try to make anyone feel bad about themselves.
He walked off and Kristen walked up.
Kristen: I will make this speech half funny and half sad I know that you would want this. Slendy, slender man, daddy long legs, Jacob da, a a friend who was there to annoy all of you stupid idiots, Jacob would always help me out through shit. He would join me when no one else would, Jacob was just one of those friends every one needed.
Kristen walks off and Paige walked up
Paige: Jacob was a good friend, he would annoy me at times but some of those times were fun times. Jacob was always helping me when I got hate, he would make me feel better about myself. He would help me make content, Jacob was also what we all needed.
She walked off and Jackson walked up
Jackson: Jake, Jacob day a friend of mine, a very close friend of mine and everyone here. Jacob would defend any of us no matter what, he was always sticking up for me. Jacob was always making a joke to make everyone laugh.
Jackson walked off and Jake walked up
Jake: when Jacob first started to hang around us he was one of my best friends. He would play around with me, no matter what it was. He carried me almost all the time. He would give me piggy back rides around the house. He was an amazing person.
Jake walked off and Vinnie walked up
Vinnie: Jacob and I at first didn't really get along, but at one point we teamed up for many things. He was always able to help out no matter what it was. Jacob was there to help. 
Vinnie walked off and Bryce was walked up
Bryce: I've known Jacob for a long time he has been, one of my closest friends. I able to trust Jacob and he would tell me anything. I knew he was proposing to y/n I he was so happy when he told me he also asked me to be his best men, I said yes, but that would never get to happen.
Bryce walked off and Tabitha walked up
Tabitha: me and Jacob got close over the years thanks to y/n. Something that nobody here knows is that he always thought about y/n when she was away he told me to not tell you y/n I don't know why, but he would ask about you. He thought that he was never going to see you. Jacob is one of the most caring people I know.
She tapped under her eye with a tissue, Lana walked up
Lana: I felt special to have Jacob as a brother he was nice, amazing, and caring. He would do anything to make me happy. When I was a kid he would tell my mom to fire all my babysitters because they made me upset. The only babysitter that he liked was y/n, I liked her too, but he loved her. Growing up I wanted Jacob to always be apart of my life
She started crying
Lana: I wanted to see how his kids would look like and how lucky they would be to have him as a dad.
She ran to me and hugged me. Lana's mom walked up
Sadie: how can I start this.... I am upset and destroyed, my son is dead. My first ever baby, I was happy to find out I was pregnant with him, I was happy to see where his future would take him. He went far in life but I was hoping to see him go farther, but now I can't because someone took his life. I love Jacob and I always will.
She walked off and I hesitated to walk up but I did I walked up
Y/n: I was hoping to make a speech sometime in the future but a speech for the wedding that Jacob and I were supposed to plan.
I started crying
Y/n: We were all lucky to have Jacob in our lives, he knew how to make me happy, and what to do when I was upset. We both had our ups and downs but we would always forgive each other. Jacob is the most understanding guy I've ever met. I love him and I always will, he is always in my mind and he will always be there.
I walked off and Alex walked up And opened jacobs coffin all of us stood around there. All of our tears dropped on him. I held his hand one last time and my tears kept dropping on him.
Tabitha: take his ring too y/n
I grabbed his finger and took his ring.
and from there the guys closed his coffin and put in the ground. All the guys buried him while all the girls sat and saw it all happen I was hugging Lana and his mom and my mom had her hand on my leg. Later on they finished and We were helping clean up and once we finished we all went home .