The moving process

I'm going to be honest... his face made me black out. It was so cute! I'm going to have trouble focusing here.

**the next day**

I wake up and get dressed in a relatively good looking outfit.

I like it. I go outside and I see Goldie and a guard from the castle.

"Hey Goldie? Why are you here so early?" I look over to the guard.
"Who's this?"

"Hi! I was excited so I barely got any sleep. This is Steve. He doesn't know why he's here yet."

I look at Steve.

"Hey Steve!" I say, walking up to give him a fist bump.

Fist bump completed. Mission accomplished.

"Steve, you will be teaching y/n here some spells. They're parents raised them in the human world where they didn't have any magic so they don't know any." Goldie says.

He pats Steve on the head and walks away.

"Head pats for Steve!" Steve says.

Now that he's completely gone, I can finally learn some spells.

"Ok Steve, magic. Let's start with basics." I say.

"Yeah! How about a light spell?" He says while making a circle with his index finger and a ball of light appears.

I try and do the same. It ends up being just a tiny little spark which is something for me.

"STEVE DID YOU SEE THAT? I MADE A SPARK!" I say in excitement.

"Good job! Now try again for light." He says.

I focus really hard on what I want and envision it.

I made a ball of light.

I point to it in excitement and Steve looks surprised. Or at least as surprised as you can look with a mask covering your face.

**time skip to after the spell lesson things**

Steve left but Goldie came back today so it wasn't all bad.

"So, y/n, how would you feel about living in the castle? I asked my uncle, left out certain parts, and told him that you were my friend and you didn't have anywhere to stay and he said you could if you joined the coven!"

"You asked him before asking me?" I asked. Did he seriously ask his uncle before asking me?

"I'm sorry I didn't think that would be a problem. If you don't want to-" I interrupted.

"I never said no. What do I do with my mask? Can I get a new one? Also do I have to join the coven? Can I go to school first? You guys have a school here, right?" I asked.

"Leave it here, yes, no, yes, and yes. We have a school." He answers.

"Sounds like a deal than!" I say while putting my hand out for a hand shake. He shakes.

"Wow." I say, before thinking about what I just said.

He looks up at me confused.

Shit- blush.

"I- um- your hands are just really soft. That's it. They look like they'd feel really rough with all the scars but they're surprisingly soft." I say trying my best to hide my face.

He giggles at the sight of a flustered me.

I snap out of it and get on his staff to go to the castle.

We get there and he immediately grabs my hand and starts running while pulling me along with him.

We get in front of these really big doors and he tells me to stay behind while he talks to his uncle.

*Hunters pov*

"Stay here." I say to y/n. I then walk into the room and am greeted by my uncle, the emperor, sitting down staring at me.

"He would join uncle, but he agreed to join after he had finished school. So I was wondering if that would be a problem?" It's probably just hopeful wishing but I really do want him here with me.

"After he finishes school? He only has a year left so that shouldn't be much of a problem. Yes." My eyes open with excitement and joy.

"Thank you.. uncle." I muttered while walking out of the room. I see y/n talking to Lilith.

Y/n looks back at me and runs towards me.

"GOLDIE! What did he say?" He asks.

"You can stay!" I answer.

He starts hopping in joy and does a little victory dance. I laughed at the sight. I really do enjoy his presence.

**time skip to night time**

Damn it, I can't sleep again. I wonder if y/n is awake. His room is right next to mine so I decide to go in. I close the door calmly and see a face looking up at me with only the light of a little magic box thing.

"Crap y/n! You scared me!" I say.

"You're the one sneaking into my room." He replies.

"I was trying to see if you were awake."

"You should know by now that I don't sleep. Considering your always outside of my house before I am." He replies.

"Of course I am, everyone here is forced to wake up at 5 am. Sorry by the way." I say to him.

He has a face of *oh shit* and puts his magic box on a cord.

"I can't sleep." I say, breaking the silence.

"Damn. Try using a pillow and cuddling it." He says.

"Cuddling? What's that?" I reply. What is that? Like genuinely I've never heard of it.

He groans and calls me over to his bed. A slight blush crept onto my face.

"There are multiple positions of cuddling but the most popular is spooning. Basically one person hugs the other to sleep." He says.

"Cool! But how can you sleep standing up?" I ask, not fully grasping the term.

He sighs and tells me to lay down next to him.

Yeah I'm a tomato now. But I do as he says and lay down. This is weird.

He puts his arm around me and pulls me in.

"What are you- hey! Is this some sort of scheme to hold me captive so I can't move?" I ask, trying to break free.

"No Goldie, it's cuddling. Luckily for you, I can't sleep either and I don't have any of my normal stuff that I had at home so I can't use any of that stuff that helped me fall asleep." He says.

I suddenly feel the warmth of his grasp. It's kind of.. comforting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 1061

That's all you're getting today because I don't know any of the other information that I usually put. Does it seem like y'all are going a little too fast? Because I can slow it down. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been focused on my relationship along with having HUGE writers block.

If you have any suggestions, don't be shy!

Have a nice day/night/afternoon!

Nox out!