Chapter 2

Third P.O.V.

Everest was sitting in the garden staring out at the ocean. Cersei had done her hair. She heard footsteps before they stopped and started walking away. 

Everest's dress

Everest's dress

Everest's hairstyle

Everest's hairstyle

"You can stay, dear." Everest says not turning around.

"How-" A girl asks.

"I have siblings. I know when someone was going to do something but they walked away. Come sit." Everest said and a few seconds later a young teen girl with red hair sits down next to her with another woman sitting on the other side of her. "What's your name?"

"Sansa. Sansa Stark. And this is Shae." Sansa says, and Everest smiles at them and they smile back. 

"I'm Everest. Everest Lannister nee Hargreeves." Everest says and looked down sadly when she said her former last name.

"Are you okay?" Sansa hesitantly asks. 

"I'm fine, dear." Everest says. "Tell me about yourself." 

"Where do I start?" Sansa asks herself. "I'm the second eldest sibling and the eldest daughter of my parents. My parents, Ned and Catelyn Stark. There's my older brother, Robb. My young siblings, Arya, Rickon and Bran. I have a bastard brother called, Jon. My aunt's name was, Lyanna and my uncles are Benjen and Brandon. What about you?" 

"There is my adoptive father, Reginald Hargreeves and my adoptive mother, Grace Hargreeves. I only have one biological sibling. My twin brother, Klaus Hargreeves. The rest of my adopted siblings are, Luther, Diego, Allison, Five, Ben, Viktor, Marcus, Fei, Alphonso, Sloane, Jayme and Christopher. My biological mother, Rachel Herschberger. She died after my adoptive father had killed her. I married Tywin Lannister when I was eighteen. And I haven't seen my family since." Everest says with a sad smile on her face before she sees a ghost staring at them. 

She noticed that Sansa looked so much like him. She mouthed to the ghost asking what his name was. She got a response and it was Ned Stark. 

"Sweetheart, what did you say your father's name was?" Everest asks.