Pumpkin Patch 🎃

You jolted up from sleeping.

"It's day 1 of Fall!!!" You shouted with excitement.

Fall was your favorite season by far. You loved Halloween, sweaters, decorations, pumpkin everything! You hurriedly got out of bed, and got ready to go to Pierre's. New season means new crops, and sunflowers were your favorite. You preferred to harvest them in the fall than the summer. Pumpkins were your second favorite.

After feeding the animals, you made your way to Sam's. It was basically a ritual at this point, but since you didn't have crops to water, you got there a lot earlier than normal. You and Sam had been together for a year and few months at this point, so you don't need to knock anymore to come in the house. You reached his room.

"SAMMMYYY" you shouted as you plopped on him.

"Jesus, babe" he rubbed his eyes, and looked over at the clock, "it's only 8." He groaned. "You're so lucky I love you" and with that he plopped on you.

"UGH" you groaned out, trying to breathe with a 160 pound boy on your chest. "Hi baby" he smiled, then kissed your forehead.

"You know what today is, right?" You questioned.

"Uh, Monday?"

"Well, yes, but no. It's the first day of fall!" You said with the biggest smile.

"Oh yeah! You're right. I'm assuming you're on your way to buy seeds?"

"Mhmm. Wanna come?" You asked.

"Sure, but I'm staying in my pajamas. I'm too lazy to change and it's only 8."

You two made your way to Pierre's.

"One day, I hope to have a big enough pumpkin patch where people come to me, and pay to pick! I've always loved going to the pumpkin patch back in the city." You said a little sadly looking at the ground. Sam noticed.

"That would be pretty rad actually. I don't think we've ever had a pumpkin patch here in the valley. Even though your Grandpa was taking care of the farm for the longest time." Sam said. "Before my family moved here, we had a tradition of going to the pumpkin patch each year, but once my dad got deployed, it just wasn't the same without him, so we stopped going". He finished saying as the two of you got to Pierre's.

You bought the seeds you wanted, thanked Pierre, then walked out. The two of you continued your conversation about fall and family traditions.

"Can I help plants the pumpkin seeds? I want to say that I grew pumpkins" the blonde asked. You laughed a little.

"Of course you can. It makes my job a little easier with more hands anyways."

The two of you spent the day just laughing, talking, and planting crops.

THE NEXT MORNING

You woke up to a plop.

"UGH" you yell, the pressure making it hard to breathe. You look down to see a tall, blonde on you.

"PAYBACK" he yelled in victory.

"Ugh. Get off of me." You pushed, and he rolled over to the other side of the bed.

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist." He grinned. "Anyways, get ready. We're going somewhere."

"Where are we going?" You questioned.

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out...later" he rubbed the back of his neck and smiled.

"Hmm. Keeping secrets now are we?" You squinted at him. "But I need to water th-"