The reunion

Zendayas POV

I'm driving to the airport as fast as I can. Tom is about to arrive! I have missed the feeling of his body against mine so much. Even though we try to FaceTime and text everyday it's not the same as having him here. I haven't seen him since I left for Budapest to film dune. I actually can't wait. At the same time I'm worried about the paparazzi going crazy. But I'm gonna try not to think about that now and just focus on Tom.

"How much longer is this car ride going to take" I say under my breath

"Girl calm down we will get there in a minute" Darnell says while laughing at me

"I'm sorry but I just can't wait!"

We finally arrive at the airport and I can't hold in my excitement. Usually I would wait in the car to avoid paparazzi but today I just can't wait.

I walk into the airport trying to not get recognized. I really just can't deal with that right now.

I'm walking and suddenly see Tom waiting by baggage claim. We make eye contact and run over to each other.

I feel his hands wrap around my shoulders and we hug. He picks me up and spins me around. My stomach fills with butterflies.

"Hey babe" Tom whispers in my ear

"I missed you so much" I said with a shaky voice from all the excitement running through my body

He leans in for a kiss and I feel his soft lips touch mine. God I have really missed this. I open my mouth and feel his tongue brush up against mine.

"Hey love birds we need to get going" Darnell tells us

We start to walk out of the airport with bodyguards on each side of us. We eventually get out of the airport with getting swarmed my paparazzi. I would say that it was a successful trip out in public.

Toms POV

We get in the car and start driving to Zs place that she has been staying while filming. During the car ride we just catch up and talk about how much we missed each other.

This is definitely the hardest part of being with someone who is also in the industry. No matter how much we want to be together most of the time we just can't. Especially because my whole family lives in London and I spend lots of my time there. During the time when she has to stay in LA or New York and im all the way across the world are the hardest.

"So how was your flight" she asked

"It was fine. I didn't really get much sleep but other than that it went well."

"That's good. I missed you so much."

"I missed you more."

We arrive at Zs place and walk in and I set my stuff down.

"Hey this is a nice place considering you will only been here a few weeks."

"Thanks. I really just like to make everyplace I'm at feel like home"

We walk up stairs to her room. The first thing I notice the picture of us from my birthday in her nightstand.

We both sit on the bed and stare into each others eyes. She leans in and kisses me. I place my hands onto her hips and she puts her on my face. I slowly move so that we are laying down. I'm right on top of her. We make eye contact and she gives me a look telling me to continue.
I start kiss to her neck and slowly work my way down her body.

Suddenly we hear a knock on our door. We quickly sit up and answer it. Thank god we still had our clothes on.

"Ok so I made you guys a dinner reservation at this nice restaurant and it's in an hour. Can you guys be ready by then?" Darnell tells us

"Yeah we will come down in a minute" I reply still trying to catch my breath from all that just happened

He slams the door shut and we giggle. Zendaya stands up and heads to her closet to pick out an outfit. I give her a sad look wanting to continue what we were doing before.

"Babe we have to get ready but I promise we will have a lot of fun tonight." She says with a smile on her face