The Emmys

Zendaya POV:
Today is the Emmy's and I'm so nervous but also excited. I'm sad Tom isn't here but I understand why. He has to finish filming his show then he is coming back. Im getting my hair done when Tom texts me.

Tom: "good luck tonight babe 💋 I wish I was here with you but I'm going to be watching the whole thing on my tv with Harrison"
Z: "thanks love you 💕"
Tom: "I love you more and you are going to do amazing"

"Ok you ready to go now?" Darnell ask

"Yep" I reply

I just finished getting ready and am heading out to the car now. My stomach is filled with butterflies but I'm trying to stay calm. I love doing red carpets but this is bigger than just walking and having a million people take pictures of me.

As I'm walking down to the car I see my mom. Since Tom couldn't come I'm bringing her instead.

"Hey mom" I say

"hi, how are you doing?" she asks

"Ok, I'm really nervous"

"Your gonna do great" she says reassuring me

She instantly makes me feel better.

We arrive and I get out of the car and immediately hear so many people yelling my name. It's so overwhelming but I love it at the same time. I walk the read carpet and then go to sit down. Now I just wait.

I my costar and friend Sydney Sweeney and go over to say hi.

"Omg hi Sydney! Happy birthday!" I say

"Thanks, I've missed you so much!" She says

We hug and then talk for a while then go back to our seats because the show is about to start. People start coming out and announcing the awards. I wait nervously at my seat for my turn.

They announce best supporting actress and Sydney is up for euphoria. She doesn't win and I look over at her and can tell she's disappointed. It sucks but I know she's happy for everyone else.

Finally I see Kelly Clarkson walk out on stage. She's announcing best lead actress in a drama series which is what I'm nominated for. It feels like time has stopped while I'm waiting for her to announce it.

"And the Emmy goes to... Zendaya!!!"

I'm freaking out and go up to the stage. Last time I won I was in my own house with all my family but now I have to make a speech on front of thousands of people. It's a lot different but I'm excited.

I feel so overwhelmed while walking up to the stage. I get up and make my speech. It's really stressful because there is a clock with and countdown for how long you get to talk. I finish my speech and am so happy.

Toms POV:

I on my hotel couch waiting for Zs category to be announced. I'm so happy for her, she's come so far.

"And the Emmy goes to... Zendaya!!!"

I instantly jump into the air and scream. I'm so proud of her. I immediately text her even though I know she can't respond right now.

"Congrats! I'm so proud of you and know you worked so hard for this and you deserve it! I can't wait to talk to you more soon. Have fun tonight!"

I'm so happy for her and can't wait to see her soon!

Zendaya's POV:

I have to go straight to interviews before I can go home. The first interviewer asked who I texted after I won. I said my boyfriend knowing how much all the fans will freak out. I finish interviews and finally get a second to look at my phone. I see Toms text my my heart lights up.

"Thanks babe I will call you right when I get home"

I get in the car and drive back home. I get into comfy clothes and take off all my makeup. I FaceTime Tom.

"Hi Tom" I say

"Hey babe you looked stunning tonight" he says

"Thanks sorry you have to see me like this now"

"No you look beautiful"

"thanks"

"I'm so proud of you" he says

We talk until I fall asleep. I'm so excited to see him again soon.