A COMPLETE FAMILY 👪

Unedited:/-

A couple was taking rounds of holy fire..

They are our sumellika...

She puts a garland in his neck and lowered her head..and he does the same..but it seems he was not interested in all this...

Last he filled her hairline with vermillion and marked her as him officially...

It was viddaii...

Mallika was crying a lot...

M.mom : mikku.....mat roh...ek nayi zindagi suru hone wali hai...khus rahna...

Mallika nodded her head...

M.dad : sumedh...meri beti ka dhyan rakhna...ye bohat pyar se badhi hui hai..

Sumedh nodded his head assuring him...

They were going towards car...when his bhabi called him from back..

Monika : sumi...hazu roh rahi hai...

Coming with Lil hazel in her arms ..

Mallika took her in her arms and she stops crying...

Monika : wow Mallika...tumne toh ishe..chup Kara diya...

Mallika smiled...

They reached sumedh's house...his mom does their arti..then she entered the house..with him carrying hazel in her arms..hazel was asleep ...

Monika took her to his room..

She kept hazel on bed and her eyes stuck on a photo frame on wall...

Mallika (in mind):  lagta Hai sumedh Ji helly didi se bohat pyar karte the…

Mallika (in mind):  lagta Hai sumedh Ji helly didi se bohat pyar karte the….kinti sundar pics hai…kya mey hazu ko aur sumedh Ji ko waise hi khus rakh pawogi????....kya wo mujhe pasand karenge???

With these thoughts of her mind she went back to hazel on bed and sat beside her small sleeping figure 😴….

Mallika : Kitna cute hai 😍…hazu….I loved her…I think she also loves me…

Hazel in her sleep caught Mallika’s finger with her small hand….

Just then she heard the door opening she understood sumedh came…

He came inside and saw her sitting on bed beside hazel ….

Sumedh came to her and sit in front of her….

Sumedh : mallika mujhe tumhe kuch batana hai…

Mallika nodded..

Sumedh: see I had done this marriage for hazel only….please don’t do exceptions from me…because I loved helly only…and I cannot give her place to anyone..