starting the diary☄️

11:46am
Gosh another day and i already missed 11:111 , just wanna die rn. I just got my days last night and that SUCKS. Festivals are coming and I'm having my freaking results tomorrow-!? Ig I'm gonna be broke this year.

Sooooo........
Last night I couldn't sleep at all and my wifi sucked so i couldn't watch the love of my life (phone obvi) .
I was thinking about life. About everything I do, we do every step I take. I was thinking about that.
I was thinking about the amount of injustice this world has.

I believe in fate , god, power, magic, astrology cause why not to be the best way to get a chance to think differently

As they say "every person fate is written by God" "A leaf would also not move without the God's wish" And I'm no one to dis agree with that and i won't but if I agree with that then will it make sense?! To my opinion ,NO?

The world is fake! Filled with injustice! Filled with racists! Tons of crucial tasks and torture! Is it just because of purpose?

There's always a person behind all these, isn't it? And who write's that person's fate? God! They were supposed to keep balance but i don't get the prob of every thing being smooth? why is everything not perfect when it could be? Why does everyone has insecurities?! Isn't it just unfair?!
Why THERE ARE POOR AND RICH WHEN EVERY ONE COULD BE SAME?!

I have read many moral books but it doesn't have the real moral?

Stealing is bad? Of course it is but making the person force to steal by the society isn't bad?!

Villan is evil? Why are they evil?! Cause they wanna rule the world? We know a person can't rule on all our rights and equality but can't just move away from the world just because they think different!

Respect elders? Oh hell yeah, will-! BUT WHY?! WHAT ARE THEY?? DOES THEY RESPECT US NO! WILL THEY MAKE MY LIFE ANY EASIER? NOO! WILL THEY THINK RULING US ,POINT OUT AND JOKING ABOUT INSECURITIES IS OKAY?! HELL YEAH . THEN WHO ARE THEY TO RESPECT!

Sorry just got a little into it

{Anyways don't get offended it's just my opinion and just rememberd i was writing a story }