my beloved crush

Soooo... I have a crush!
OBVIOUSLY NOT "the kim taehyung" Cause he is the love of my life not crush!.

I HAVE A REAL CRUSH!

He is frm my new school! When I got in my section i just got disgusted with all da boies dere cause they called marvel trash! HOW COULD THEY! I SWEAR I WAS CURSING THE HELL OUTTA THEM CAUSE THE ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A PIECE OF MOTHER FUCKIN SHIT WHOME NONE OF THE GIRLS GIVE SHIT OVER!

any wayss.... It had been 7 moths now :p
ANd you can say I'm in love-
I didn't ever had this serious love thingy unless once I was 8! Cause this serious long ass SHIT is boaring... I used to have this one week obsession or two weeks- but not much uk? But those one week love was SOOO SERIOUS that id had a whole bunch of pictures of them! My dp! Bio! All changed!
😗

I remember in January I was obsessssseddddd with conan gray ( I still am) like my camera roll had 200 pics of him.

Nine months passed this yr but I have only seen him for like 5months for the online school and vacations but I was in real loveeee!

Once after this P.E class everyone was returning to the class frm ground and we were all sweating so we washed our face-
I and him were collecting all the stuffs so we got late and started washing our face together but you believe me it was all good until he was done water was dripping from his face-

HE WAS LOOKING SO FREAKING HWAT!
😖😖😫😖😖😖😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

I stared and him for few seconds but fortunately he didn't notice and that was a relief😌.

And this day I told a backstabber that I had a crush on him who also happens to have a crush on MY beloved crush!

I was okay until she told all the girls and her sissy got to knw that and looked at me disgusted(ik the siblings things alright)
So what ever I was supper angry and I was more furious on myself that I trusted her! I was kinda embarrassed too because he also knew about it by then🙂

So I was frustrated and all all my high school love life will be ruined in the second month for a bitch!  I couldn't let that happen cause I always wished for a real love at high skool! Then I had a thought abt me and my bestie doing bett in the new yr! We bet that whoever got a boyfriend or can propose Their crush first will win! I lost that bet already by that time but I had the old chats with my bestie about the bet. So I screen shot em and sending it to the student grp.

People were then saying he was definitely my crush so I won thr bet but I edited another chat with my bestie to throw a fake rumor which was saying I just had to prank by bestie which was making my point bright!

At last I cleared out the matter hiding the truth again and when the incident occurred I didn't had like serious feeling for him? Well may be .

AFTER THAT FREAKING DAY HE IGNORED THE SHIT OUTTA ME!

I SWEAR 5 MONTHS WITH HIM BUT STILL HE HAD SAID JUST TWO! DAMN FREAKING TWO LINES WITH ME IN HIS WHOLE LIFE

(I kinda told everything in a scattered way! I'll update more tea which none of you asked for sooooo 👁👄👁)