•~•~•chapter 6•~•~•

"was it hard waking me up!?" Ming whispered to me while gobbling her fried chicken

"Nope haha not really...i just had to mention food and you shot your eyes and body up i hadn't even finished blinking my eyes"...i let out a sarcastic laugh as i feel a year slip through my eyes down my cheeks

____ fleshbeck ____

This was hell
This is hell.

Eonnie drooling all over my bag and her kicking and punching my face and the restricted area....

FINALLY SHE'S HELD BACK BY MY STRONG MUSCULAR ARMS HOHOHO

"WAKEY WAKEY LET'S GO EONNIE"
I yelled at her pretty sleeping face

"Jussttt 5 more minuttesss" she whined
"Okay sure sleep sleep while me and Ara eonnie and all those handsomely attractive guys eat delicious food and enjoy while you swim in your drool and continue fighting off your inner demons" i smiled and started loosening my grip on her and walking ou-...before i could finish my words that i was speaking i saw the vison .....'white tunnel and a dark figure' was the exact scene i witnessed... GASP 'did i just turn into joong-ki from Waikiki !!???' ( author nim : Waikiki THE best ... Waikiki supremacy>>>>)  I'm gonna piss in my skirt rn ..."OW!??? WHAT THE HELL!??!?" i yelped as ming's head came in contact with my nose and head ..."did you just say delicious food?!? WHERE!?"...this bitch..

"This way ma'am" i dragged her smiling figure to the caféteria where Ara and the knock off version of my mom's phone brightness carry our foods as min- ..wait where's she !???

Ah- nevermind i sigh as i see her gobbling up her food like she's being held hostage but in a situation where she let herself be held hostage coz she saw food ....yeah definitely..

I joined her in the gobbling contest shortly after as Ara sighs like a stressed mom

_______back to present______

"Sooo..should we introduce each other orrr..?" I broke out the silence

"Yeah we should right?" Ara excitedly clapped her hands as she smiles her signature smile that lit up the room with the aroma of vanilla and strawberry cake and brought sunlight to the already shining school caféteria...i glanced at the two particular guys who's face turned red and was hiding their smiles...'ah so they are the ones who's crushing on Ara eonnie huh...hehehoho lemme tell this to ming eonnie' ...

"ming~ look at that two guys...saw how they are staring at eonnie and the way they act??!???" I whispered to ming

"Ahh young love must be nice but they are just like me for real coz i look at food like that too...that's true love right ther-" Ming eonnie stopped mid sentence

"What's wrong!?" i asked

"PUPPY! A GOLDEN RETRIEVER THAT TOO" Ming yelled in excitement as her face flushed with darkish red and her hands seal clapping...

"eonnie don't do that ...it's too cute i might catch feelings" i grabbed my heart pretending to die

"Ah? Ming? You mean this guy ? Oh Jake why don't you introduce yourself to Ming Ming here? I told you ..that you'd definitely catch her eyes..you're totally her type..haha" Ara eonnie said while laughing , her laughter no different from that of an angel that brought my eyes to be affected and flinch at how much visual attacks I'm getting...

"Ah yes hello..m-ming..I'm Jake ..Jake Sim from Australia and I'm 20 years old and please don't smile like that..onemayfalldeeplyinlove...ahem haha" woah ..

[ for people who don't know I'll put a pic for every member at last... :3 ]

"Ahh so this cute puppy's name is Jake! Ah cuteee can i pet you please ?"Ming looked at him then at Ara with puppy eyes as i whispered to ming "are you perhaps a furry ?? No tho seriously this is getting out of hand we won't judge yo-"
"you better shut up or I'll skin you alive don't be a cockblocker" Ming argued back like a cute little cat

"Sure you ca-" Jake answered as Ming jumped up from her seat to sit next to him setting him repeatedly while adoring him with heart eyes ...he does look like a puppy now that i see Ming petting him..but what's this familiar dark aura

"ACK! MING GET BACK HERE HURRY OR ELS-" *SMACK THWACK* Ara eonnie hit Ming at the back of her head ..

"Owww sorry i didn't mean to push you out from your seat" Ming said pitifully as she rubbed her head..."that's not it...stop.sitting.on.my.plushie.ming.ming" she said with a smile on ..

Ming quickly got up as she sat down back in her seat...still smiling cutely at Jake

"So now that Jake has introduced himself already why don't you guys do the same too ??" Ara asked ..

"Right...so I'm Park Sunghoon...20 years old and we are also in grade 12th third year ..rushed tranfer of schools haha "

"I'm Lee heeseung ...22 years"

"I'm Nishimura Ni-ki ... 19 years"

" I'm Kim Sunoo ...19 years "

" I'm Yang Jungwon and I'm 19 years"

" I'm Jay Park… 21 years"

"Hey guys nice to meet you ..but where are the other 5? Did they get lost or trampled  while y'all were walking in group? Pfftttt" i joked no one except Ming laughed ...she's a real one..

"Ah right they had some work to do so they couldn't tag along...." Ara replied ..

"Is Jake in the sam- I mean are you all in the same class number and division as us?" Ming asked in a soft voice....

"Yes i- we are in the same division class number as you..three" Jake answered her in a sweet voice....these two really flirting in front of us all..wow I'm absolutely offended...

"Well then i think we should go too... since we're on duties as the president of the school council...sorry guys see you later" Ara pushed us out to the field where some students of second years were getting bullied and picked on by the senior third years...

"Well damn ...on a Monday afternoon?? They need to seriously chill with this shit ... Monday's going too far with the rushed unfortunate events ..."  I said as we get ready to beat some third year asses ...

"This is going to be the after exercise of the meal i just had... hopefully my intestines don't burst" ming gasped dramatically...

"They are at wrong for bullying others...make sure to beat them up well...we will get them and ourselves in trouble either way so fuck it alright kids ?" Ara said

"Yes ma'am"

______________