7

With that said, Hyunjung went to hold her hand and the stunned Jiyeon did not stop her. Hyunjung frowned when she felt the coldness of Jiyeon's palm and dragged her to the car parked on the side of the road. They walked for about two meters before Jiyeon suddenly came to her senses and remembered that the Kim Hyunjung in front of her is a celebrity. She looked around in a panic and wanted to let go in case there were any paparazzi around. She hasn’t forgotten that she and Hyunjung were secretly married, so if they were seen now, it would be bad for both of them.

There was no one around, but when she struggled, Hyunjung's grip tightened.

She pushed Jiyeon into the passenger seat and Jiyeon lowered her head to avoid the other’s gaze. Hyunjung quickly got in the driver’s seat.

She closed the door, but didn’t start the car and instead grabbed Jiyeon's hand again. She then used her own hands to warm herself up.

About a few seconds later, Hyunjung raised her gaze to look at her, “Don’t misunderstand, I just don’t want you to get sick. If you get sick, then Juyeon will be sad.”

Whenever Jiyeon was in an extremely bad mood, her hands and feet would turn frighteningly cold. It was a strange condition she had since birth and whenever her hands and feet turned cold, her stomach would also start having problems. No matter how much medicine she takes, the pain never goes away.

Everyone has one or more minor health conditions that can’t be fixed by a checkup at the hospital. Some will have headaches that suddenly come and go, some will have ulcers appear even if they are in perfect health, some will have extremely fast heart rates, and as for her, she would have unexplainable stomach pain.

Only her parents and grandmother knew about her condition. However….now these people were longer here, but there was still one person who remembers.

Drip–

A teardrop hit the back of Hyunjung's knuckles and she raised her head in shock.

Jiyeon couldn’t muster up the strength to raise a hand to wipe her tears and she didn’t want to wipe them anyways. So she just let her tears fall down her face.

The party Hyunjung had just left was full of people from the entertainment industry. There were enough actors, producers, directors, makeup artists, and photographers to make up three different film crews. These fake people were meaningless to someone like her, so after drinking a few glasses of wine, she went home. When she arrived home, she didn’t see a shadow of Jiyeon. So after putting their child to sleep, she waited up for a while before she drove out to go find her wayward wife.

These days, Jiyeon no longer has many friends left in Korea. There were only a few places she could go. Hyunjung decided to search each place one by one and was just about to go to the second place on her list when she saw Jiyeon walking aimlessly down the road.

With just one glance. She could tell that Jiyeon was in a bad mood. A very, very, bad mood.

Although she didn’t know what happened, she still habitually walked forward to greet her. One must know that the current Jiyeon treats her like a stranger. Even if she stood in front of the woman, Jiyeon might not acknowledge her existence.

But she never expected that in the last few seconds, except for a few moments of struggle, Jiyeon had peacefully interacted with her. Usually, Jiyeon would yell at her in anger or leave coldly and indifferently.

In the end, she even cried in front of her.

Jiyeon has always been a proud person. No matter who stood in front of her, she always put her guard up like a soldier in a war. She only ever showed her bright and charming side to others. Only in front of certain people will she act coy, whine, or throw tantrums. In the past, Hyunjung was the first choice among those few people to who Jiyeon complained. Now, never mind being among the lucky few Jiyeon trusted, she’s afraid that she’s the first choice among the group of people she was most unwilling to show her weaknesses to.