Chapter 16

Hello peeps ☺️

Before getting into the story, I want to let you all know that I have a life as well outside this Wattpad. So, I can't give regular updates but still I'm trying to give daily updates. Other than that, I know that I said it contains mature contents but you can't expect mature contents in each and every chapter. If I kept giving mature content only then where should I give the main idea of this story? I'm not writing a s€x book here. An imaginary story on my favourite couple. So, all I ask is please go with the flow of the story. Sorry if I sounded rude but I'm not sorry for what I said. I'm happy to have some readers who patiently waits for the good content. This part is for you all!

Happy reading ☺️

***************************************

Teja is seen sleeping on the bed with sunlight piercing through the window. She is wearing light blue pyjamas. She feels someone's hand on her. That hand moves to her waistline and massages her waist which brings a smile on her face. The hand moves to her pants and holds it.

The hand pulls off the pants with the panties. Teja is half naked now. Then, the same hand moves on from her thighs to her pussy. The hand rubs her pussy slowly earning a moan from her. "Ahh!" - Teja moaned softly. The hand starts to rub her pussy a bit quickly.

Then, the hand stopped and a man's head came upon her pussy. He puts his tongue over her clit and starts to lick her clit. He speeds up. He starts to mouthfuck her faster and deeper. Teja feels the pressure arising within her. She wakes up from her beauty sleep and looks down between her legs.

"Karan?" - Teja said. That man lifts his head up and he is revealed to be Karan. He smiles and winks at her. He again pushes his head upon her clit and continues mouthfucking her. Teja falls back on the bed arching her back. She holds his head and messes his hair by pushing him into her more while her other hand clutches the bedsheet.

He brings his finger and inserts inside her. He fingers her while mouthfucking her. Teja feels wonderful after a long time. "Ahhhhhh.. Uhmmm... Ahhhh.. Karan... Fasterrrrrrr!" - Teja moaned making him go wilder. He inserted another finger in her and speeds up.

"Ohh yesss.. Just li.. like that.. Karan... I'm cummin.. I'm cumming!!!" - he heard her telling and stops his work. He quickly pulls his pants down and inserted his dick in her clit. "Fuckkkk!" - Teja lets out a moan as she feels him inside after a long gap.

Karan starts to thrust in faster and deeper. He takes off her shirt and unhooked her bra. He kisses her while thrusting in her. They kisses for 5 minutes long and broke the kiss for air. Then, Karan moves down to her neck. He bites and kisses her neck.

He thrusts in her deeper and faster while sucking her nipples one after another. Teja feels heavenly to get this feeling. She had been yearning for it. Karan gave equal attention to both her boobs by sucking her nipples, biting and kissing to sooth the pain.

All the while Teja either imprinted her nails on his back or messes with his hair. "Baby... I'm gonna cum.. Yo..You??" - Karan asked after a rough 30 minutes of thrust while panting and still thrusting in her. "Yes baby.. I'm cumming.. I'm cumming!!!" - Teja replied. Then, they both reached the climax and Karan falls on Teja.

Teja closes her eyes and sighs heavily for a second. Then, she opens her eyes and holds his head with her hands. She kisses him and he responded to her deeply. He takes out his dick off her while kissing her. Then, they broke the kiss while panting.

"When did you come?" - Teja asked looking at him. "Just a while ago. Thought to wait until you wake up but I couldn't resist myself after seeing you after a long time!" - Karan said and pecjed her lips. Teja smiles at him.

Teja is fully naked now. Karan is wearing his formal shirt and puts on his boxer back. His eyes again falls on her naked body. He sensuously moves his finger on her leg which sends shiver down her spine. He moves up to her thigh and he widen her legs.

He moves his finger to pussy and draws circles on it. Teja closes her eyes with the pleasure. His other hand moves from her shoulder to her cleavage then to her boobs. He pinches her nipples. "Ahhh!" - a small moan left from her mouth. This wakes the beats in him.

He inserted his two fingers in her clit and starts to finger her faster and deeper. Teja holds her pillow while arching her back. Karan who was beside her starts to suck her left boob. He without a warning inserted his third finger in her. "Karannnnnnnnn!" - Teja shouts by the pain.

He was about to stop but Teja held his hand and signaled him to continue. He nods at her and continues fingering her faster and deeper. After sucking her left boob, he moves to her right boob. His fingering went faster and deeper. She couldn't handle the pleasure and pressure at the same time.

"Karan.. I'm cumming.. I'm cumming.." - Teja said. "Cum baby. Cum for me!!!" - Karan said. That's it. Teja didn't hold back. She cums on his fingers. She falls on the bed and sighs heavily. He takes out his fingers which was full of her cums. He licks it while looking at her lustily.

She bites her lips looking at him. He comes upon her and takes her lips in his and starts to kiss her. She kisses him back. Then, they broke the kiss. "You taste so good, baby! Let me eat you up clean!" - Karan said and Teja didn't understand untill she finds him between her legs licking her cums which oozed out of her clit.

He licks her clit and pussy over and over again. This makes her go crazy. He is going to make her cum for the third time now if he continues it. She holds his head and pushes him in her more. "Yes.. Yes.. Karan!!!" - Teja moaned. After a second, she stopped moaning.

The picture of him and the girl came in her mind. And the 'CLIENT' Miss Ananya came in her mind. She without telling him anything gets off from the bed and left to the bathroom. Karan was shocked and confused. "Arrey, kya hua? Why did you left just like that? I thought to make you cum at least 5 times now but you left in just 2!" - Karan said sadly.

He didn't get any reply from her but he heard the shower sound. He shrugs his shoulders and went to another room to get freshen up. Teja peeps out after her left and looks around. She didn't even take her towel with her. She quickly came out takes her towel and her dress. Then, she runs back to the bathroom.

************************************

That's all for this part. A mature content part🌚. Hope you liked it. Will try to update next part soon. Thanks for reading and sorry for grammatical mistakes 🙏☺️