Chapter 25

Hello. Happy reading ☺️.

***************************************

The next morning, Teja came out of the bathroom after freshing up and wrapped herself in a towel. She goes towards her suitcase and takes out two outfits. She comes back to the dressing table and keeps it on her checking herself out with the outfits.

Then, her phone rings. She looks at it and see Aditi's caller ID. "Hello, Didu. Perfect timing. Help me out to choose between this two." - Teja said attending the video call. Aditi looks and observes both the dresses. "The one in your right!" - Aditi said. Teja turns towards the mirror and keeps it upon her.

Teja smiles and takes her phone in her hand and looks at Aditi. "Thank you. You are the best and my life saver." - Teja said. "My pleasure, Choti. So, you are getting ready to receive Aneri Bhabhi from the airport?" - Aditi asked. Teja looks at her surprisingly. "Aneri Bhabhi is coming here? To Paris?" - Teja asked to Aditi.

"Wait, you don't know?" - Aditi asked Teja and Teja nods her head negatively. "But Aneri told me that you asked Adaa to send Aneri Bhabhi and Champ to Paris. Main khud Adaa ke saath Aneri Bhabhi aur Champ ko vida karane ke airport gaya tha!" - Aditi said.

"What??? When did I tell this to Adaa? I haven't spoke to since I came here." - Teja said and she thinks deeply. "Is there anything that I need to know Choti?" - Aditi asked all of a sudden. Teja looked at her. "Didu, I don't know that should I tell you this or not because I think I'm not crazy." - Teja said.

That confuses Aditi more. "I saw Harsh Bhaiyya here." - Teja said. "What? Are you out of your mind? Are you drunk, Choti?" - Aditi asked rolling her eyes. "No, I'm not! I saw him here. That too twice but it's not possible, I know. When I see him, he disappears from there the next second." - Teja said.

Teja sits on the bed holding her head. "Why did Adaa send Aneri Bhabhi and Champ here? Why am I seeing Bhaiyya here and not when I'm in India? Didu, I have to go now. I'll talk to you later." - Teja said hunging up the call. Teja gets herself dressed.

She tried calling Aneri but it said unreachable. Then, Teja tried calling Adaa and her phone was switched off. Teja dials Karan's number. His phone is ringing but he is not picking it up. Teja gets frustrated and punches the bed. "What the hell is happening around me?" - Teja said.

She takes her purse and bag. Then, she left from her room locking it. She goes to the lobby and to the receptionist. "Bonjour, madame. How can I help you?" - The receptionist asked her. "Bonjour. Can I know the room number of Mr. Karan Kundrra?" - Teja asked her. The receptionist looks at her for a second.

"Actually, I'm his friend. He is not taking his phone and I forgot his room number." - Teja covers up something. The receptionist nods her head. She taps her computer and looks at Teja, who is curiously looking at her. "He is in room number 507, madame. But he left from he hotel an hour ago." - The receptionist said.

"Mercì!" - Teja said and the receptionist nods at her. Teja came a bit far from the reception and again dials for Karan. He didn't pick up the call again. "What the hell, Karan? Are you ignoring me?" - Teja speaks looking at her phone. Then, her phone beeps with a Snapchat message. It's one of her friend who shared a Snap as usual.

Teja ignores it but something strikes her mind. "Snapchat location. Karan is my Snapchat friend and I can see his location only if he had enable it. Let's check it." - Teja said and opens her Snapchat. She click Karan's profile and scrolls down. He had enabled the location. She can his live location.

"Airport?! Which means he is with Adaa's plan. I should go there." - Teja came out of the hotel building and looks for a cab. After sometime she finds it and asks the driver to bring her to the airport. On the way, Teja dials Karan, Aneri and Adaa taking turns but none took their phone. Teja gets more frustrated.