the night

The day was full of discovery, and I started to learn about other students. Maybe I will find some discovery...But all the good things have end.
Papa stand up from his beach towel and clap in his hand.
" Okay my little student. It is time to go to bed if you want to be in shape for tomorrow...it will be full of aventure trust me."
" It is not fair !" Cry Jokey " I even didn't finish to prank Grouchy and Brainy..."
Jokey...you will never change...

* When everyone go back home*
I must admit that I little tired. Also, Papa tallked about aventure...did he prepare us a surprise ? I cannot wait for it !
" So ? Did you have fun Handy ?"
" Oh yeah ! And you ?"
" Yeah." Laught at the same time. " Oh, and I didn't tell you what Doppey say to me...I think that mermaid are real."
I laughed also, Doppey could be sometime...doppey ? But in an other hand, I think it is cool to have dream ans hope...and also it will be amazing if it was real...
"*yawns* pff I am tired after all those surfs sessions...I go to bed !"
" okay...I go to the bathroom...I go back in few minutes !"
" Got it buddy !"
I quickly put on my pyjamas , ready to sleep ! But on other side, I was a little nervous. I mean, sleep with another people in the same bed ? And how his Hefty in his sleep ? I will discover it. Just hope that he doesn't move too much. Or it will be hard to sleep.
" Handy...did you fall asleep in the bathroom or what ?"
" Haha very funny..."
I walked out of the bathroom and settled into the bed next to him.
"Well, here we are..."
"What do you mean?"
" well, you know...sharing a bed."
He laughed. I don't see what it is so funny in what I say...
" C' mon don't act like a child...we are just friend."
Hey ! I don't make wrong idea what do you ever imagine ! Now it was more embarrassant !
All the night will be like that...
" C'mon try to sleep. The next day will be amzing ! I know it !"
" I guess you are right. Nice dream Hefty."
" Nice dream Handy."

* later in the night *

" Handy ? Handy !!!"
What ?! Why does he wake me like that ? I was in a good sleeping...but I must admit it is a little warn.
" I know that the bed is not THAT big, but stay in side okay ?"
What does he...oh no...I started to notice that I am not only in his side, but lying down on him ! What a shame...I swear...
" I am sorry !"
He laught...again...did am I THAT funny ?! " It is okay Handy...you are just a little heavy sometime hehe."
I laugh a little also and go back on my side. " I will try to be carefull next time."

We both try to fall a sleep again but it was a little hard. C' mon ! Don't think about what happen this moment...
" You too you can't sleep ?" Ask Hefty
" You perfectly guess..."
" Well, what do you think about a little turn outside ? It could be fun."
" Okay I follow you. I am not more tired anyways."
We stand up from the bed and go outsider, trying to wake nobody. If papa or Willow see us, we are death...but they will never know about this anyway. Go to walk a little and discover some nocturne landscape.
" Sometimes I have really good idea, I am a sort of genius."
" Yeah, like I said, it is a nice think to have dream."
" Hey !!!" He said a little upset. " I am maybe less clever than you but I am stronger than you..."
" Yeah, I agree with you. We are a little opposite sometime."
I am not weak and he is not idiot, but we don't see at the same way...exept the fact that Brainy is annoying and that we both like Papa...but I think that brain is better than braw to solve a problem. I hope we never gonna have some disagree because to this.
" Maybe we are opposite but we stay best friend anyway. I nothing less or more."
He is right. I mean, we know each other since we are child and we imediatly become best friend forever. Nothing gonna change that.

*After a little walking *

" Handy ! Look !"
He showed me the sky. We can perfectly see the starts. It was really beautiful.
" Wow...plus the landscape is really amzing. I am really happy of those vacation."
" Me too Handy, me too"
It is good that the thing was fixed about what happen earlier. But I couldn't help to think that all this adventure only start. Anyway, I try to take a confortable position but I put my hand on his hand.
" Wow Han dy, I didn't know that you was a seductive man. First you sleep on me and now that ? Next step is the wedding hehe ?" He laughed but this time for a moment who was too long for me. Can't you stay serious one second Hefty ?! I swear...maybe the vacation gonna be longer that I thought ? He put his hand on my shoulder after seeing that I was a little upset and embarrased.
" C'mon, you know that I like kidding with you ?"
" Yeah I know that...maybe I just started to be tired...I think we should go back in our room."
" Yeah good idea, I started also to be a little tired. Well I follow you." He said, smilling.
He was nice with me...so why I acted like that...I mean, he just wanted to laughed a little and I didn't did the same...in normal time, I like to laugh with him, like any best friend did.
" Sorry Hefty."
" Sorry ? For what ?"
" You know...make my Grouchy...I mean, to not be in a really good whereas I think you have a good idea to propose this nocturne walking."
" It is okay Handy, I am not mad. You are just a little tired that all. Sometime you work so much you know ? You will see, tomorrow will be another day ! We gonna have so much fun and a good talking together, trust me."
" I trust you Hefty, I kno that you are right for this point."