strange tension

The two friends look at the landscape who was offer to them, but the atmospher stay a little strange.
Handy look at Hefty embarrassed and couldn't help to think about what happen earlier...does he really work TOO much ?! But he has again so many project and dream...he can't give up now !
" Handy are you ? Are you mad at me ?" Ask Hefty worry about his friend' reaction.
Handy, suddenly come back to the reality and look him surprise.
" Oh yeah yeah of course, I am perfecty right. Hehe I guess I was in a day dream right ?"
" Like Dreamy hehehe. You are such a dreamer sometime."

Handy pov :

I laughed but then yawn. It is the night after all, we are suppose to sleep, plus, if Papa learn about it...he gonna kill us ! Okay calm down Handy...
" Okay you look really tired, let's go home."
"Yeah, good idea bro."
We started to walk peacefully, but I almost fall down, do I am THAT tired ?!? But lucky for me Hefty catches me just in time.
" Whoa, hard night was it ? Don't worry, tomorrow I am sure it will be amazing !!!"
" Yeah...*yawn* amzing...!"
I love so much how optimist he could be...and I think the rest of the class think like me.
Suddenly he started to carry me on his back !!!! What ?! I know that we alteady do that, but it was a funny moment ! Now it is serious !
" H...hey Hefty ! What are you f*cking doing ?!" I said again tired.
"C'mon...you are tired...plus you can't even walk correctly. It is a little help you see ?"
I don't know what I acting like that...suddenly a sound caught my attention. Was it like something or someone had jumped into the water? A dolphin surely? And it was like someone was with us...
" Hefty ? Did you hear it ?"
" Yeah I hear it. It must just a big fish...don't pay attention to it..." and said, always walking to go home and still carry me.
" I am sure it is something else..."
" Yeah...you really need to rest...we are almost here anyway."
Pff, why does he don't believe me ??? Well...let's talk about something else so !!!
I couldn't help but think how beautiful the view was from up high...of course I had my jet pack to fly but...is there a...more efficient way? Different ?
Yeah !!! It must be !!! I can fly !!! I will do it !!!
Whoa...everything start to become blurry...I guess that I was VERY tired !!!