-The Park-

Clementines POV

Today was Sunday which meant that there was no school today. I brought my little sister and brother to the park with my older brother Daniel. The park is usually filled with kids playing around in playground and their parents sitting on a bench watching them but today was unusual, Nobody was there and it was so quiet.

We sat and watch the children play with around but then soon the ice cream truck came around my Serena pointed it out to Seth. They begged us for the ice cream so we went over and got some, After we paid we went to sit back down. Soon after eating our ice creams we sat around until.

THUD-

My little brother Seth fell off the swings, He screamed so loud. We ran towards him, "I didn't mean to, I'm sorry" Serena said. "It's ok, go play while we take care of it" I told her. We put Seth on the bench and he checked if he had any injuries. Luckily he wasn't hurt bad and only had a few scratches, We put bandaids on him and told him to sit down for a little.
We waited for at least three minutes, "Daniel?". "Yes" he replied, "Where's Serena?"I asked in a terrified tone.

We realized that Serena was missing. I told Daniel to stay and watch Seth while I run to look for her, I looked everywhere. Tears were forming in my eyes as I ran, Until I found her on the side walk with these two guys. I ran towards them ready to yell, She looked at me and pointed. I was confused and spoke. "What are you guys doing with her" They looked up at me, I recognized them.

"Sorry if this looked wrong but are you related to her?", It was the guys from the library yesterday. "She's my little sister" I replied with a questioning tone, "Sorry to ask but what are you doing here?" I said. They looked at me and replied "I was going to the store across the street but then I saw her wondering here by herself" . Why did he say "I" like there's no one else there I wondered, I thanked him and brought Serena back. "Are you ok?" I asked Serena, "Yes" She replied. "Did they say anything weird to you?" I questioned, "Like what?" She asked. I went silent. We all soon went back home, I prepared for school and went to bed. I wish I would've known sooner.