Again, a possibly permanent hiatus

So I know I said I was gonna try and stay committed to writing this, but after reading through the entirety of it I realized how much of a hot mess it is. 

The pacing is all over the place, mainly, is my biggest concern. I've been writing this book for over three years now and have not put enough time and effort into effectively planning it out, and it shows. 

I also lost interest in writing it. I kept getting into these horrible writing blocks and honestly didn't really want to get out of them.

And that helped me come to this decision to halt it once again.

Instead, I'm working on a new project. I've been working on it for about three months now and have been incredibly motivated to write it the entire time. This dedication has made me write 200+ pages of it so far and want to effectively put my love for writing and this new story into it.

I will not be uploading it on Wattpad. Instead, I'm going to try to get it published.

Here's the description, and let me tell you I know it is so much better than how this story has turned out to be.

Esther killed a god. Now, she's set to become one. Little does she know that's not all fate has planned for her.Opportunity arrives in the form of Astoria's second prince, Cedric - who has just missed his inheritance of the throne and has more than meddled in dark magic. Together, the pair set out to manipulate the world to their whim, and then rule over it all.But will fate let them succeed? Or is this grapple for power too much for them to handle?

I also wrote an alternate blurb for a tiktok I made of it, and here it is:

Would you read a book about Esther, a girl who killed a god for their power, Cedric, a prince who bargained with demons–both willing to do anything to be remembered. Together, they plot to usurp the throne by forming a fake courtship and manipulating the world to their whim. But what happens when their feelings get in the way? Will they choose to love? Or will their lust for power take over?

Interested? Intrigued? Then please do stay tuned. I will keep you all updated on my progress.

Thank you all for your continued support! I'm sorry this story has to come to a close, but I promise I will soon enough present to you a better and brand-new one!