Chapter 1

3rd Person POV

"Willa... Something feels weird... Like... Not right..." A-spen said, looking around the room. "Our moonstones have been flickering as well... Something is up... Maybe more aliens? Do you know of any other kinds of aliens?" Willa asked A-spen. A-spen sighed, "There are possibly many out there but I do not know of their existence, so I guess no?" A-spen replied with the best answer they could give.

"Well, the mother ship has disappeared, and Bucky. I am glad Bucky disappeared though." Wyatt said, looking at a newspaper. "Mothership either flew away by its self or someone took the ship which is unlikely... If someone did, they would most likely be dead if they weren't alien." A-spen explained to Wyatt, looking back over at Willa. Wyatt shrugged his shoulders and continued to read the newspaper. 

"Well, whatever is going on... we will hopefully find out soon. I am not risking almost loosing the moonstone again." Willa sighed, then realizing what she just said. A-spen gave Willa a frown. "Oh- I'm sorry... we didn't know you were looking for the map. Next time, just ask us..." A-spen just nodded their head.

-------------------------MIDNIGHT...-------------------------

"They will take our moonstone if we don't protect it!"

"We don't even know what is coming, even if anything is coming!"

"We have to protect the moonstone just incase..!"

"But what about the alpha's orders? She said we had to patrol the town incase anything is coming to attack!"

 "Everyone be quiet!" A wolf yelled out to the crowd of werewolves below. "We are going to follow our alpha's orders, we will patrol the town. Our Alpha, Wyatt, and Wynter will hopefully take care of the moonstone while we are gone. We have no idea what is going to happen... so we must prepare. Everyone follow me!"

"But- But- Weston... what if they- what if-" A wolf called from the crowd. 

Weston took a deep breath in and out. "Sometimes you all get on my nerves. I may be an old wolf but I know what I am doing, we must listen to our alpha..."

Protests came from the crowd. Nobody liked Weston telling their pack what to do. Weston was an alpha before Willa, but they don't accept him as much as Willa. Weston went off into the darkness and the pack slowly followed behind.

"Hey, is it just me or do I smell... Blood..?" A wolf whispered to Weston. "Hmmm... Follow me." Weston ordered, following the smell.

Zombies 4 (Vampires)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें