Chapter 2

BLOOD WARNING

General Val's POV

Being the "General" of the Vampires is a rough job. You have to make sure the kingdom is properly maintained, take a few guards out to patrol our territory every now and then, and make sure nobody leaves... Ever...

But, this time I have to leave to get revenge... For he, the king's, fallen ancestor... King Vile the IIIII. Vile was a name passed down for 5 generations. They believe the name tells about our species, how spooky and vicious we are. We give off bad vibes and they say our breath smelled like rotting meat.

We just finished taking care of a few outsiders that chased us away quickly. Two of them were wearing clothing similar to us while the other one was wearing blue and white with hair a cool shade of blue.

-----------------------------------------

"Val, were are we going?" Victor asked from behind me. Next to him was Victoria who was his twin sister. She was the one who saved Prince Vince from the giant meteorite. He is totally in love with her now.

 I clear my mind and begin to speak, "We need to stay hidden, especially from the sun. The king gave us these special necklaces that make it so you can survive in the daylight but at night if you keep them on it will start to turn you into a human. Don't say I didn't warn you." I grab a bag with the necklaces in it and give them all one.

I put the necklace in my pocket for later and lead the group out to our destination. We sneak around the town quietly, as quiet as possible.

-----------------------------------------

The moon is slowly going down... and I know where we are... Seabrook, the place we were said to attack. "We're in human territory now..." Victor whispered, like the rest of us didn't know. I just rolled my eyes and sighed. "We will find a place to stay until the next midnight, then we attack! I-" I began to speak till I saw someone behind me and quickly ran towards them, I didn't even see who they were. I quickly bit them on the neck. My teeth sunk into their skin. I held as long as I could and then let go. I looked them in the eyes... An alien.

They just looked at me, endlessly staring into my soul. "State your buisness... And who you are..." I say in a low, rumbly voice. I couldn't tell if they had transformed or not. The bite mark was still there. It dripped with blue blood. "I am A-lan of the aliens..." He replied and his voice got quieter as he spoke. I smile... He stands there with red glowing eyes... We have a new friend to join us...

---------

QUICK NOTE: PEOPLE TRANSFORMED BY VAMPIRES CAN CHANGE BACK IN A FEW DIFFERENT WAYS I WILL EXPLAIN LATER IN THE BOOK. SO DONT WORRY ABOUT A-LAN YOU A-LAN SIMPS. 😭😭😭