A hooded vigilante

It was the middle of the night at the city docks after a couple of seconds a cargo ship docks immediately a young hooded man around 18 years of age sneaks off carrying a green wooden trunk before being noticed he ran out of the docks remaining unseen by the workers after a couple of minutes the man was walking down the street away from the docks. 

??? narrator: “My name is Izuku Midoriya. The last five years of my life have been hell but during that time I had only one thought, one goal….survive. Survive and return home. To live I have to become someone else, something else. I am returning to save my city”

After a while Izuku has made his way down to the industrial district he travels down the street until he spots at an abandoned nightclub it was rundown looking as if it hadn't had a visitor in years. He takes a look around, seeing that the streets were abandoned, not a soul in sight before breaking the lock on the gate and going into the club. The club was destroyed, tables and chairs turned over papers and broken bottles everywhere. Piles of dust on every surface, the only light was the sunlight coming from the doorway and the filthy windows.

Over time Izuku started assembling his bunker he spends weeks gathering equipment and resources  

Currently he is finishing setting up his systems. As soon as everything was operational he goes to the trunk which was now sitting on a table he opens the trunk and retrieves a small hardcover notebook before walking back to the computers.

Izuku: (before my father died he gave me a notebook containing a collection of names…the names of those who rule my city through intimidation and fear. Who raise themselves up by destroying other people's lives. People like Tatsuyuki Tokoname also known as the hero Slidin' Go he has a long list of crimes sexual harassment, assault and rape. He's being able to bully bribe or kill anyone who's gotten in his way…he hasn't met me yet)

After this he went back to the trunk where he pulled out a green hood

At a penthouse 

Tatsuyuki was relaxing in his penthouse with two women beside him before they could do anything the door to the penthouse was broken down as a man in a green hood armed with a bow and arrow pointed at him