Trouble at the docks

Izuku was in his bunker gearing up ready to head out.

Izuku narrator: “the day I went missing was the day I died. Five years of hell forged me into a weapon, which i use to honor a vow i made to my father, who sacrifice his life so i could live, in his final moments he showed me the truth the city is being poisoned and destroyed by villains unseen or overlooked by the general public, they have failed the city”

Izuku zips up his suit before grabbing his quiver and putting it on

Izuku narrator: “if the people want fight the corruption then its to me to save my city to right their wrongs, but to do that without endangering the people closest to me they can never know i'm still alive a list until the mission is over, until then i have to be someone else something else”

He pulled his hood up before turning to leave the bunker

After a while

Izuku was on a helicopter pad on the top of a building staring down a group of 6 men in full black suits protecting another man in a light gray suit  

Man 1: “Who's that? Where'd he come from?”

As he was saying this he walked up to Izuku. As soon as he got close he tried to punch him only for Izuku to grab his arm and quickly punch the man in the face twice before pushing him to the ground behind him. As this happened three more men came up to him. one of the men tried to kick him only for Izuku to duck under his leg. As he ducked Izuku grabbed the man's leg and tripped him up. As soon as he got to his feet another man tried to kick him. Quickly he kicked the man's leg away before hitting the man across the face with his bow. The other man tried to punch Izuku only for Izuku to grab his arm and knee the man in the stomach knocking the wind out of him before kicking him away. As this happened the first man tried to get back up until Izuku kicked him in the face knocking him out.

Man 2: “What the hells going on here?”

The man pulled a gun on Izuku before he could fire. Izuku shot an arrow knocking the gun out of the man's hands. Izuku quickly loads another arrow and shoots another man reaching for his gun, leaving one man standing.

Man 3: “get the chopper ready now!!”

Izuku walked up to the man before punching him in the face, knocking him out. As this happened. The man in the gray suit had a face full of fear as he started backing up as Izuku approached him

???: “whoa, whoa, whoa please. Wait, wait”

Not listening Izuku grabs him and throws him off the platform onto a building fan before the man could get up Izuku jumped down on to the fan and kicked and broked a piece of the great off exposing the fan blades. He grabbed the man by the head and held it close to the fan blades.

???: “no please!!”

Hood: “marko redmond, you have failed this city! 

Marko: “please don't, please don’t”

Hood: “get your cell phone, call your partner, and tell them to give those construction components back their money!”

Izuku pushes his head closer to the blades only leaving about an inch of space between the man and the blades

Marko: “PLEASE DON’T!!”

Hood: “do it now!!”

After saying this he lets go of him. Immediately the man look round only to see Izuku was gone

The next morning

Izuku was sitting in his bunker rope climbing while listening to the news

News: “over the past 15 years marko redmond has been swindling local construction companies of over 30 million. Mr Redmond claims that refunding the companies has always been his intent. But sources say Redmond was coerced by a vigilante which some have taken upon calling. the hood. In other news businessman martin somers is being accused of having ties to the death victor nocenti a single father working at the local docks. We have a statement from mr somers regarding these accusations”