Having A Plus-Size S/o~

HEY, YOU!! YEAH, YOU!! 

YOU LOOK FUCKING ✨F A B U L O U S ✨ IF ANYBODY TELLS YOU DIFFERENT I SWEAR TO ASGORE I'LL HAVE UNDYNE & FELL SANS/ PAPYRUS KICK THEIR ASS!!

*mwah*

 Love you all so much! Thank you so much for all of your support! <3

ѕαηѕ:

~ He absolutely loves your squish! He finds it so adorable!!

~ That creasy sheet ball? That uncovered pillow? Yeah, they're immediately thrown away after laying on you. You're just that comfy!

~ If he gets to lay on your thighs, he's going to be passed out asleep in a matter of minutes.

~ He CAN and WILL blow raspberries on your stomach just to hear your laugh.

Pαρуяυѕ:

~ You're literally the cutest, most adorable human in his eyes. ( Or handsome if that's what you prefer ^_^ )

~ Like Mettaton, he will carry you, no exceptions or excuses! You're being carried and that's final! >:(

~ He never allows you to feel insecure about your looks! And if you do, get ready... "(Y/N)! COME ON! LET'S DO 100 LAPS, HOOTING ABOUT HOW GREAT WE ARE!!"

~ Your softness calms him down so much when you two are cuddling... Sometimes, he even gets a little sleep because of it <3

Uη∂уηє:

~ She thinks your stretch marks are badass. (If you have them!) She'll show you her battle scars and compare them to your marks. Like a silent way of telling you it's nothing to be ashamed of.

~ She will skewer anybody that fat-shames/ bullies you.

~ Semi-aggressively hypes you up.

~ ^^ She is your personal hype man! (Hype woman...? Fish-monster...?)

Aℓρнуѕ:

~ She's also plus-sized, she understands every struggle! (Not that being plus-size is a bad thing, but I know the struggles!)

~ She shares all of her tips with you. (Give you websites that have cute clothes for all sizes, deodorant between thighs to prevent friction burns, etc.)

~ Soft cuddles and watching Mew Mew Kissy Cutie? Literally the best part of her day. ( Even better if there's Ramen involved! )

~ If you have one of those days where you're really insecure... She. Hypes. You.  U P!!! ( And vice versa!)

Tσяιєℓ:

~ She also has a bit of chub, though you can't see it due to her fur. Her gown kind of covers it up as well.

~ She honestly doesn't go after looks, just personality and kindness are all she wants!

~ She absolutely does not tolerate self-deprecation! Only positive self-talk in her household!