ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔵

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ — ꜱᴇʜʏᴀʜᴀʀᴀ

Chapter 06: Concern

Chapter 06: Concern

The simple happiness spend Wakasa spend with the little kid didn't last the much longer. Not long after they finished the second cup of ice cream, a call immediately went through Wakasa's phone with the call being Shinichiro.

Probably because of the existence of the little kid, Shinichiro didn't bother much with the fight and directly let Takeomi and Benkei finish the fight while he goes and assists some others on his own.

“Where are you guys?”

Wakasa asked for their location and after receiving the answer, he hung up after telling them to wait wherever they were.

Placing the phone in his pocket, Wakasa turned his head in the little kid, just in time to see her staring longingly at the empty ice cream cup. Strike by the feeling of being charmed too much by the cuteness, Wakasa quietly dragged this cutie out of the coffee shop before he got tempted to buy another ice cream.

When leaving, Wakasa saw little (y/n) showing a hint of disappointment but still followed his steps obediently. He couldn't help but pat the kid in the head, “I'll but you ice cream next time. We have to go and find Shin and the others. You don't want to make them wait, right?”

Hearing Shinichiro's name being mentioned, Wakasa watched with great disbelief how the little girl transformed from being 'dissappointed but would obediently follow' to 'not the slightest disappointed and is eager to follow'.

Little (y/n) even tugged at his clothes as though urging him to lead the way already!

‘How charming is Shinichiro, that you would even forget the seduction of ice cream for him?’ Wakasa thought crazily in his mind as he led the way, they almost ran to where Shinichiro is.