Lost and Found

Howl POV:

Howl wandered in the forest, trying to find the cursed. He knew he would find them here, all these years of studying witchcraft did give him a few information. He looked up the trees, through the grass, beside the ponds. However, he couldn't find anyone, he didn't give up though. He kept looking until a whisper was heard behind him.

Y/N POV:

I saw a figure walking by as if he was lost..no, more like intrigued or looking for something..or someone.
Whatever he was looking for, i'm pretty sure he's a human, an uncursed human, so why was he wandering across the forest of the cursed? Doesn't this mortal know it's dangerous?

I started to become more and more curious so I followed him across the water. I swam and embodied the liquid around me and followed him silently until I couldn't figure out what he wanted.
I decided to speak with him, what could it harm?

"Psst! You!" He turned around and looked for the voice. "Over here, look in the water!" He then finally focused his eyes on me.

Howl POV:

I turned around and focused my eyes on.. a pair of eyes and a mouth with teeth in the water..? Yes! Finally! The water demon!!
"Heavens! I finally found you, water demon!" I smiled widely.

"What are you doing here! Don't you know it's dangerous??" The body of water spoke. Their voice was raspy.

"You definetly don't know who I am neither what I want don't you? I'm Howl Pendragon and I've came here to free you from this curse!" I speaked enthuastically. They still looked confused, rather angry even.

"Wha-what?! Look here mortal. You don't know who you are dealing with. I suggest you go back to your towns you cheap wizard!" They spoke.

I laughed bitterly, "I'm not a cheap wizard, I can turn you into a human. I've studied for decades for this moment."

"Oh yeah? No way you came here just to turn me, what do you want?"

"I want you to move my castle"