Part 1

"Come onnn, just one look around Quackity, i'll be quick I swearr"

Wilbur was being sly, as usual. Quackity grabbed the upturned collar of Wilbur's trench coat and scowled at him.

"No way. I'm not fucking letting you go annywhere near Las Nevadas, you hear me?"

Their faces were so close that Quackity felt Wilbur's breath on his cheek.

He smelled like Cigarettes.

Tommy, who was a fair distance away, looked puzzled. From his angle, Quackity and Wilbur were kissing. He swore that they hated each other, but there always seemed to be tension in the air whenever the two boys spoke.

"What the fuck- are you two kissing?"

Tommy said aloud, walking closer to discover that they were in fact not kissing.

Quackity immediately let go of Wilbur's collar, turning to Tommy.

"Will you quit being childish Tommy.I'm fucking done here." He turned back to Wilbur, who had a smirk on his face.

"If you dare set foot in Las Nevadas, there will be consequences. I will not fucking hesitate Wilbur."

Wilbur murmured under his breath, still not dropping his smirk.

"What kind of consequences?"

By now, Tommy had gotten bored of teasing Quackity, and had walked away to annoy Phil. As soon as both of them realised that Tommy was no longer in earshot, things escalated. Quackity immediately got a firm grasp on Wilbur's neck, and tightened his grip, smiling.

"I don't think I need to explain the consequences to you judging by the look on your face." "You've been warned, Wilbur Soot."

He sneered at Wilbur and walked away, towards his country.

Quackity had mixed feelings for Wilbur. He was an absolute prick, and always found a way around everything. Wilbur was known for being a manipulative bastard, and Quackity didn't want to get involved, but he feared he was already in too deep.