Part 5 (FINALE)

Wilbur panicked a little. He suddenly realised that he was supposed to meet Phil and Tommy, but he didn't want to leave Quackity just yet. He was running late anyway, so he decided that a few more minutes with Quackity couldn't hurt. The thing that panicked Wilbur was how was he supposed to explain to Phil why he was so late? Because he couldn't just say that he had just been roughly fucked by the man who tortured and manipulated his son - Wilbur was certain that wouldn't go down very well.

The problem was, that no matter how hard Wilbur tried to hide his secrets from Phil, he always ended up knowing, one way or another. Phil is very protective when it comes to his kids, and that wasn't always a good thing.

Quackity saw the change in Wilbur's mood, and was automatically suspicious.

"What's wrong? Got somewhere to be Will?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I have. And I'm already running late-"

"Sounds like a you problem if I'm honest." "I suppose you have to go then?"

Wilbur nodded. As much as he would love to be in Quackity's company, he wasn't in the mood for a lecture from Phil.

As Wilbur headed out the door, Quackity grabbed the collar of Wilbur's jacket and whispered in his ear.

"Don't think this changes anything between us, Wilbur." He hissed.

Wilbur smirked, and grabbed Quackity by his tie.

"Of course my dear~"

Quackity glared and folded his arms as he watched Wilbur walk out the door, and out of sight. He re-adjusted his tie, and acted like nothing happened for the rest of the day.

He did not have feelings for Wilbur, and he planned to keep it like that. Although as Quackity went back to his paperwork, his mind started to wander.

Maybe he liked Wilbur.

Maybe.