Part 4

Dawn was breaking, and Quackity was the first to wake. They both ended up collapsing on the bed, exhausted, but satisfied. Quackity turned to Wilbur, who was still looking like a mess. A hot one to say the least. He looked around for his clothes, which had been discarded on the floor. He had a horrible headache, and his hips hurt.

Once Wilbur woke, Quackity was already dressed, and doing more paperwork.

"Oh jesus-"

Wilbur was hazy, and his body ached all over.

"Morning."

Quackity smiled at him.

"Oh god that actually happened didn't it-"

"Yep."

Wilbur sat up, and Quackity tossed Wilbur his shirt. Wilbur then proceeded to try and get out of bed, but his knees were weak, and his legs gave in, causing him to fall to the floor.

"Shit-"

Quackity sighed and walked over to Wilbur, who was kneeling on the floor, struggling to get up.

"I suppose I should help you."

"Please-"

Quackity stretched out his hand, and Wilbur gripped it firmly, using it to help himself stand up.

Since he was still shaky, Quackity wrapped his arms around Wilbur's waist, and let Wilbur lean on him for support.

"Don't worry, I got you." Quackity said in a hushed tone.

Wilbur let out a short, nervous laugh as he steadied himself.

For a few moments, they both seemed to forget about their undying hatred for each other, and right before they were getting lost in each other's eyes, Wilbur snapped back to reality.

"Oh fuck."