Chapter 15: Talk

Stenla's POV:
I talked to Stenla about how me and Suki were experimented. "Our dad thought about using us to interact with other experiments but Mom tried to stop him. He already injected me with the virus thing but I don't know about Suki's powers. I think she never got any." I watched as Dei started thinking. "You're right, I've never seen her have powers and she looks so normal." Dei continued thinking while I stared at her. She was deep in thought until she spoke. "Staring is rude you know..." My face went a bit red, embarrassed about it. "You know, you look cute when you blush~" "Crap-" My face went completely into a darker shade of red as Dei grew close. I didn't know what to do but I kissed her. She was surprised and froze on the spot. I pulled away and ran to my room. "WHY DID I DO THAT!?" I silently sat in my room, my mind replaying that embarrassing moment I just had. "Dei doesn't like me, I'm sure of it..." I heard some voices from the living room and I tried to hear what they were talking about. It went silent for 2 seconds until someone started banging at my door. "STENLA!!! YOU BETTER HAVE AN EXPLANATION ON WHY YOU KISSED MY SISTER!!!" Shit, why did it have to be Peter.

Dei's POV:
I watched as Stenla ran into her room, leaving me confused. I snapped back into reality when I heard Andy and Peter come back. "5 minutes up, what happened while we were gone?" Andy said curiously. "Uh, not much but what did you say to Peter that made him go with you?" Peter answered it for me. "He asked me to find something for him and turns out it doesn't exist. Clever in my opinion since he knows I'd help him with anything." I watched as he kiss Andy softly on the cheek. "Anyway, your turn to answer our questions." I looked at him confused but I explained what happened. "So, Stenla told me how she and her sister were experimented I guess, she kissed me, and-" I stopped talking after what I said. My face lit up red afterwards. I forgot she kissed me. I saw Peter go mad and went into his entity form. He started banging at her door and shouted. "STENLA!!! YOU BETTER HAVE AN EXPLANATION ON WHY YOU KISSED MY SISTER!!!" "crap- I'm sorry Stenla..."

~ meanwhile, back at the laboratory ~

Suki's POV:
I watched as Melody, Felix, Claus, and Margaret came into my room. Alright, let's try this again. "Alright people, I know you guys were included in their escape and I want you to confess where they are." Ever since 666 and 999 escaped, I've been interrogation every experiment and employee that was there the night it happened. All the cameras were down that night and I was getting frustrated. We were able to find evidence of them helping them, due to a bit of blood on the walls that they missed to clean up. "What do you mean? We told you we were in our containments when it happened and we NEVER left..." I continued asking them questions until someone came in. "Ma'am, we found this in Margaret's room..." He handed me a bandana. I knew this bandana used to belong to Dei. "Where did you get this!?" Margaret explained, in a calm way. "Dei gave me that when you let them wander around the facility. I've been keeping it for a while..." I looked at her, hoping she was lying but nothing. I sighed and turn to Claus. "You were covered in blood when we went into your containment. How about you tell us where you got that?" Claus thought silently and explained. "I'm a sadistic clock. What do you think I do?" Right, I forgot this guy has a body count, almost as high as Dei's and Peter's. It could be anyone's blood. I turned to Felix and Melody but Margaret stopped me. "Why did you even bring them here? They're children!!!" Margaret said. "But they're both 18? What's the difference? Anyway, I'm asking every single one of you guys so back off won't ya?" I started asking Melody and Felix questions where they could slip up. While I asked them questions, I noticed that Felix was looking around the room for something to eat. "Are you hungry or something?" He nodded. I gave him some of my turkey sandwich. He's gonna slip up. Whenever Felix eats other people, he doesn't eat regular food anymore. I watched him take the turkey sandwich and ate it. I waited for him to gag or something but nothing. "Fine, you all may leave..." I watched as some guards took them back to their containment. While they were gone, I started wondering where they could of gone. I thought they would go to Andy but they don't even know where he is. I was thinking about calling Stenla but it was her day off. I continued thinking until I felt my back hurt a bit. I took off my jacket and let my spider legs come out. I opened the rest of my eyes, since it's hard to keep them all closed. My dad turned me into one of his experiments and thought I could be able to run his facility when he's gone. I knew he injected something in Stenla but I didn't know what it was. I sighed a bit. I hope I can find them soon or they could go on a murder rampage. I decided to check some files and stumbled into Andy's file. "Right, he was an experiment too but luckily his powers are gone..." I read Andy's file and all his powers he had. He was designed as a great assassin. He has excellent aim and flexibility, it would be hard to catch him. He also has this form, where he change his colors to black and white. He was getting too difficult to handle since he always found a way to escape the facility and killing people from the outside world.

He was a deadly apple...