First Day

Sean POV

Opening my eyes, I look at the ceiling; picking up my phone, I see it's five a.m. I get up and go for a jog around the neighborhood. I returned home and started working out. After I finished up, I took a shower and got dressed. I grab my keys and head outside to start one of my babies. For the first day, I decided to take the Motorcycle. After checking my gear, I backed out of the driveway and Sped off to school

Arriving at Oliver M. Berry Creek High a few minutes before school starts, I park my bike and spot a few students rushing by.

Male 1: "I can't believe we're finally starting our senior year! This is gonna be LIT!"

Male 2: I know! AP calculus is going to be epic!

Female 1: And homecoming is just around the corner. Speaking of which... I'd better find a date

Female 2: Yeah. I'm not buying it. Knowing you, you've got a list of guys all ready to go

Female 1: A lady never tells.

I pass by The Students to the front office to grab my schedule and a map. As I leave, I follow the map and enter an interior courtyard. As I'm walking, a girl with a camera approaches me.

Female Photographer: Hey, you must be new! I was wondering if I could take a photo of you next to the tiger statue. It's for the yearbook.

Sean: "Yeah, sure, I don't see why not." I then walk over to the statue and pose by putting one hand in my pocket and slightly smiling; the girl then takes the picture and smiles.

Female Photographer: Awesome. This is going to look perfect in the yearbook! Bye for now. She says as she waves and walks away

I then proceed to continue until I realize I'm lost, so I look at the map, but this school is enormous, and this map doesn't fucking help.

Female Voice: Hey... Uh, are you okay? You look a little bit lost.

I turn around to see a blonde girl with gray eyes and fair skin wearing a white and black striped V-neck T-shirt with black pants smiling at me.

Sean: "Yeah, I'm okay just lost and nervous I'll be late."

Unknown Female: I know what that's like I almost hyperventilated on my first day here last year. They made me go to the nurse's office. She whispered the last part while looking Down. "Anyways, I'm Emma and I was wondering if maybe you could use a friend and a tour guide?"She asked looking up with a cheerful expression.

Sean: Sean and I'm very much in need of a friend and tour guide because I don't even know where my homeroom 225B is.

Emma: Wait... That's my homeroom, too, Follow me wouldn't want you to be late on your first day! She says as she takes my hand and leads me to the classroom she then lets go of my hand when we get closer to the door. "Here it is!" Homeroom she says with a smile.

We enter class to find most of the seats occupied. The only ones left are a few at the front and two at the very back

Female Student 1: Yay! I got my favorite Chair

Emma: Let's grab those in the ba- before Emma could finish her sentence a girl rushes past her and flops into one of the seats.

Goth Female: You snooze you lose. This one's mine and that one is Michael's. The moment she stops speaking a guy following her bumps into me

I turn around, block the guy's path to the seat, and glare at him. 

Micheal: You're in my way. He says with a hint of venom