Help Me

( this is a short chapter , but two updates tonight so heeeeeyyyy) and this chapter contains a lot of Boyxboy sexual content **

• Cam's POV•

I had a feeling this was going to happen to Nash , I had to admit I was kind of jealous that JJ got Nash to get a boner and I didn't .

But Nash is clueless about the "growing up process" which I told him .

I explained to him how he got a boner , and it happens if your physically and sexually attractive to someone , or if they do something you think is attractive .

This was my chance to win Nash over , and yeah I know I'm his guardian and everything , but I can't help it he's just so attractive for his age.

I had Nash lay down on my bed , after I told JJ he should leave , JJ saw what happened so he didn't say a word except goodbye .

I don't want to make Nash feel uncomfortable , so I tell him he shouldn't be nervous about anything because I'm just going to help him and show him how to get rid of it .

Nash is laying in bed starring up at me with his thriving member in his pants " Cam plea- please help me" he says looking down .

"Ok Nash , listen to me , I need you to take off your pants , I know it sounds weird but it is the only way I can help you"

He is hesitant at first , but then after a few seconds he starts to unzip his jeans and pull them down .

I have to control my feelings right now too , I don't want to get a boner , I can't show Nash that I think he is attractive .

Nash is now in his underwear and starts to slide those down too , his cheeks start to turn red.

"It's okay Nash , you're perfect , and I'm the only one here , I won't judge you." I tell him

It looks like he is starting to calm down a little bit.

I look at Nash , wow. He's huge for his age. like damn

But I start to focus again , I sit on the bed next to him and talk " this might be weird at first but trust me it helps " I say

I don't want to touch him at first so I take his wrists , which I could tell were still sore from last night because he flinched when I grabbed his arm .

I take his hand and tell him to wrap it around his member .

He looks at me with a blank face.

"Now Nash I need you to keep your hand firmly around it , the pain will go away soon."

I put my hand over Nash's guiding him and showing him how to do it , I start to move my hand with Nash's up and down slowly on Nash's boner , trying not to cause him pain.

Then Nash speaks up finally getting use to the feeling and getting more comfortable .

" Cam , do it for me?" He asks

"Of course baby " I answer

I get on the bed in-between Nash's legs and start to pump his member slowly , the boner starting to go down .

I could tell Nash was enjoying the feeling even though he didn't really know what was going on .

Then Nash let out a high pitched moan .

He looked at me and covered his mouth with his hand right away , he looked scared .

"Why did I do that??" Nash asked nervously

"It's okay Nash , it means you're enjoying it"
I tell him

"Well... I actually am , it's a weird feeling , but it's amazing " Nash says smirking

" Want me to show you something else that will help your boner Nash ? " I ask him leaving into his ear"

" Sure " he answers blushing

"Just watch me baby " I tell him seductively.

Without hesitation I lay on my stomach and take his length into my mouth , I hear Nash's jaw drop open .

"Cam gross ! What are you-- ohh cam" Nash says

I look up at him and smirk as I bob my head up and down , not stopping .

"Why does th-this feel so good ? " Nash says starting to squirm under my touch.

I don't answer and continue to suck his member , he tasted so good .

I could tell he was close , I felt him twitching in my mouth , and Nash could tell something was happening too , he started to sweat .

"Cam what's happening ..? My stomach feels weird "

" You're close " I say

Right then Nash lets out a low moan well squirting all his warm liquid into my mouth .

Nash looks embarrassed , " don't worry Nash it's normal , you're okay"

"okay good , and hey! My boner is gone !" Nash says

" You're so cute Nash " I say and peck his lips.

" We should do that again sometime Cam , it was a lot of fun , but maybe I can help you someday." Nash tells me

"Maybe Nash , maybe . But remember I'm your guardian , and you can't tell anyone what we just did , it's our secret "

" I promise " says Nash

////////
Damn.

I love cash ....

Comment if you want more smut chapters(;