Guilty

•Cam's POV•

I wake up the following morning feeling weird , I couldn't explain how I felt , I didn't enjoy it.

I feel like I totally took advantage of Nash , I shouldn't have , I just couldn't help it.

It feels like I need him to be more than just an "adopted son" I want to love him , not in a father kind of way , more of a deep love affection type of way.

I get it . He's young , and doesn't understand how bad everything we're doing is , but it shouldn't cause any harm if both of us enjoy it ... right ?

I just feel guilty .

I walk upstairs to Nash's room to wake him up to get ready for JJ to come over for homeschooling .

I sit beside his bed , as the bed dips down to where I'm sitting as Nash slowly starts to open his eyes .

Nash looks at me and a slight smile appears on his face , he yawns and mid yawn he says " good morning Cam" still slightly smiling .

He's so cute I just wanna cuddle up next to his little body and hold him tight .

But I tried to control my feelings and try to do the right thing and just woke him up so he wouldn't be late getting ready for JJ .

I went downstairs and started to make eggs and threw some bread into the toaster for Nash .

We're a little behind schedule this morning so right when I put the food on Nash's plate JJ rings the doorbell .

"Coming !" I shout

I run over to the door and see JJ standing there is a t-shirt and khakis.

"Hi Cam , is Nash ready ? " JJ asks me

"Actually we're a little behind this morning , but all Nash has to do is eat breakfast really quick "

" Oh okay I'll just go sit on the couch in the living room . Could you tell Nash to come in there once he finishes ?" JJ asked me

" Yes of course JJ !" I answer him walking towards the kitchen .

Nash came trotting down the stairs with dark circles under his eyes, he looked really tired .

"Good morning Nash , breakfast is on the counter! But you need to hurry because JJ is waiting for you in the living room already !" I say to Nash

"What ?! " Nash says nervously

"Breakfast is on-" I start to say but then Nash cuts me off

" JJ is already here ? Why didn't you tell me ? How do I look??" Nash says all flustered

It then hit me that Nash actually really likes JJ , does it matter to me ?.... It shouldn't but it kinda hurts , but it's whatever . I just need to make sure JJ doesn't hurt Nash .

"Yes Nash you look gorgeous as always " I say to him kissing his cheek .

he doesn't even blush . damn

Nash literally swallows his breakfast in two bites , he was really excited to see JJ today.

I need to win him back , but I can't , I just want him to be happy .

Plus I never really "had him " in the first place. So it's kinda hard to win someone back that you never had .

/////

Don't kill me . This was the dumbest/shortest chapter ever , but hey guys ! Sorry I haven't updated in what seems like forever!

I just got out of school so I'll have a lot more time to write !

Expect a long chapter next !(:

Please comment and vote too!💗💗xox