Chapter 2: You ok?

Shout out to pog_pansexual_person
for figuring out the hidden reference in last chapter!

Sorry for the short chapter!

TW: Cursing
_________
I started at Ren, opening my mouth several times to speak but no words came out.

But..I didn't run away? I just appeared here and before that I was in Empires.

My mind was spinning.

"But..I didn't run away?" I laughed awkwardly, glancing at Jimmy for help but all he did was stare at me intently.

"But you did. You ran away from here like the coward you are," He flatly. "You ran away cause you couldn't handle the stress of constantly not knowing what would happen. You decided to leave your friends and your lover instead of asking for help. You, Scott Major, are a selfish person." I stared at Ren, a lump rising in my throat. I open my mouth to speak, but the only thing that come out was a pitiful squeak. Ren laughed.

"He can't even fend for himself! Ha!" Ren then turned to Jimmy.

"Come talk to me if you have changed your mind Solidarity." And with that he turned and walked out of the grove, his tail swaying as he passed through the gateway.

I stared ahead as he left. I didn't move nor did I speak as Jimmy walked up to me. He raised a hand and put it against my cheek and looked into my eyes, though I did not meet his gaze.

"You alright Flower?" He whispered to me. I sigh and move away from his touch.

"I'm fine," I muttered taking a step away from him. "I just need a sec." Jimmy stared sadly at me and nodded, allowing me to walk away towards my house.
________
I sighed deeply and leaned against the wall next to my door.

What the fuck is going on. Why..why did Ren say those things?

I inhaled sharply and blinked away the tears forming in the corners of my eyes.

I'm not a selfish person, even if I did run away.

Rouge tears slid down my face as I slid down the wall, bringing my knees to my chest.
"He just doesn't know what he's talking about." I mutter and lean my head back, closing my eyes. I let put a sigh and try to rest.

This is all just so confusing. It feels as if I'm in another version of 3rd life that's not mine. But that's not possible, it's just not.

Just as I was about to slip into unconsciousness, a sharp tearing pain jolted throughout my body. I yelped and my eyes flew open to see what had hurt me. I looked around but found nothing, then I looked at my hands and my eyes widened. My hands were coated in a black goo that seemed to spread up my arm slowly. As I tried to shake it off, it only spread faster and only hurt more.

Shit, what the fuck is that?

Just as it was about to pass onto the shoulder, it suddenly vanished. And so did the pain. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding and looked nervously at my arms again. The spots that the goo covered had left black marks on my arm. When I tried to rub them off, they did nothing. I muttered a curse and rolled down my sleeves.

Jimmy won't notice the marks.

Standing up, and brushing myself off, I walked back outside to the pond. Jimmy was sitting at the edge looking at his reflection. As I walked up he turned his head to face me.

"You alright?" He whispered. I nodded and took a spot next to him.

"I'm fine Petal." I sighed, "Just confused." We sat in silence for a second before I brought up what had happened.

"What was Ren talking about when he said the thing about 'changing your mind'?"

"Well, when you left I was in bit of disarray and was not doing so well. So, Ren came to me with an offer. He said that he would protect me and we could be allies only if when/if you came back, I would leave you and/or kill you." He muttered, not meeting my gaze.

"Jimmy.."

"But I swear I didn't take it! I would never do that to you Scott, I promise." Jimmy said quickly, panic seeping into his voice. Just as he was about to say something else, I took his head into my hands making him look at me.

"I know Jimmy, I know. You don't have to defend yourself." I hummed, smiling softly. Jimmy stared at me, then suddenly captured my lips into his for a soft kiss.

"Please, just don't leave again." Jimmy whispered in a weak voice when we parted lips.

"I'll stay, I promise."