Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day in Alfheim sinon and kirito where exploring a new dungeon that had just been added they looked at each other and held hands as they walked into the first layer of the dungeon not knowing what to expect. "Sinon you looked worried?" Kirito said looking at sinon. "K-kirito.." Sinons eyes widened as she heared the door close behind her and kirito. "Yes sinon whats wrong!?" Kirito got worried as he heared the pitch in sinons voice get a little higher. "T-there is no log out button!" She screamed and started crying kirito took her in his arms staying strong not letting the memories of aincrad fill his head. "Sinon shhhh..." He talked to her in a low voice and sat in a corner waiting for her to calm down he held her not letting go. "K-kirito.." Sinon said still crying a little. "Yes sinon?" Kirito looked her in the eyes. "What if its sugu." Kiritos eyes widened, "or kayaba". Sinon looked at kirito. "But kirito you killed kayaba back in SAO?" Sinon said confused by kirito. "I know but i did something stupid i kept his save data which ment keeping kayaba alive in the virtual world." Kirito looked off down the hall of the dungeon. "This is a death trap set for me sinon."