Morroco pt.2

After saving Jimmy from overdosing and having a late night argument with Charlotte, I had truly regretted my decision to go out to Morocco. I sat up in bed with Jimmy's head placed on my lap, I ran my fingers through his black hair as he snoozed away. I thought about our relationship and how I would just love to get away from it. I don't know why I still loved him, he cheated on me constantly, he abused me, not horribly but still, he lied, he shot down my musical ideas, he treated me like garbage, but I just couldn't let him go. Just then the phone rang disturbing me from my thoughts, I had forgotten that it was nine in the morning and I had gotten no sleep. I picked up the phone hoping it wouldn't wake Jimmy.
¨Hello?"I said,
¨Bailey!? What a pleasant surprise!¨ It was Robert, oh how I loved to listen to him talk.
¨Yeah, I decided to go last minute,¨ I said, yawning,
¨I didn't expect you to go, Jimmy said you two are having a rough patch,¨ Robert said, I could see his frown through the telephone.
¨Yeah, unfortunately,¨ I said, looking down at Jimmy, who was still asleep.
¨Hey, anyway, there's a piece of land I would like to go see, Charlotte has a job around there, I was wondering If she wanted us to take Scarlet for the day, it might give you and Jimmy some time to talk,¨ he said. Just then Jimmy woke up,
¨Hold on Rob,¨ I took the phone away from my ear,
¨Why is Robert calling us?¨ he yawned,
¨He wants to know if Charlotte wants him to take Scarlet for the day, get her out of the house,¨ I said,
¨I'll go ask,¨ he said getting up and walking to Charlotte's room, I put the phone back to my ear,
¨Jimmy's going to ask right now,¨ I said,
¨Wow, you must really be mad at him, you feed him to Charlotte the minute he wakes up,¨ Robert laughed. It was common knowledge that she was a bitch.
¨Yeah, I'm still quite upset about the whole thing, I only came out here to keep an eye on him, otherwise, I know what will happen,¨ I said, Robert laughed again. I loved his laugh, I loved his voice, I loved everything about him. Jimmy walked back in the room, taking me away from my miniature daydream,
¨She said sure,¨ he said. I relayed the information to Robert and said my goodbyes.
🫠🫠🫠
Robert's car pulled in the driveway, I grabbed Scarlet and headed out to send her off. Robert sprung out of the passenger seat, which made me nervous. If Robert was the passenger, that meant his wife was driving, and she is a TERRIBLE driver, that also might be a biased statement because we absolutely hate each other's guts. But she almost got me killed when she was driving one time. Before I could do anything, Robert gave me a hug, I hugged back, I enjoyed the feeling of being close to him.
¨I haven't seen you in so long!¨ Robert said, breaking our embrace,
¨It has been quite a while,¨ I replied, watching Scarlet climb in the back seat and basically get trampled by Robert's children as they ran out to see me; I was the fun aunt after all. I visited for a moment before Maureen, Robert's wife, got out of the car.
¨Hello Maureen,¨ I said, trying to sound pleasant.
¨What happened to you? You look like hell,¨ she said, an embarrassed look cast over Robert's face.
¨Well, you're one to talk you old hag,¨ Robert joked. I laughed as she angrily sunk back into the car,
"I'm sorry," Robert said, he wanted the beef between me and Maureen to end, I did too, but she made no effort.
"Anyway, it was wonderful to see you, I have to go now," Robert said opening the car door,
"Alright, I'll see you around," I said with a warm smile on my face. I watched the car roll out of the driveway and down the road before going back inside. Charlotte had just left for her modeling job leaving Jimmy and I alone. I walked upstairs and turned on the shower, just as I was about to get undressed, Jimmy poked his head in the bathroom.
"Can I go in with you?" He asked, I turned around and started to undress,
"No," I said coldly,
"Let's make up, please," he begged,
"I haven't forgiven you completely, James," I said, I finished undressing and pulled back the shower curtain, I caught the look on Jimmy's face,
"But you're so hot and I can't stand it," he said. I giggled, tormenting Jimmy was fun. I knew what would happen if I gave in, so I wasn't going to.