Diamonds and Hijab

Diamonds and Hijab by Rukky Adams (miss painite)

Diamonds and hijab is the first book in a trilogy (diamonds trilogy).

Hijab Muhammad is a 23 year old revert. A chemical pathologist who has met lots of needy and sick people in her line of work and is unable to stop herself from helping them.

Her own health began to deteriorate only a few months after her wedding. Her faith was tested and her patience stretched but that didn't stop her from saving the world, one person at a time even when she could literally feel her dreams and everything she had planned out slipping through her fingers.

Hopeless and depressed, she prayed for her own cure but everything ends well for those who believe and are patient.

Join Hijab Muhammad on the rocky adventure of life, hope and dreams and don't forget to keep a box of tissues by you!

Hello everyone! Look who's here.

1k views?!!

Wow! 🙊 Thank you so much for your support guys. I really appreciate it. We can do better than this though, can't we 🙈? Yes, we can!

You know the drill. Kindly like and share with others. Please leave comments for me too about my contents. You can as well tell me what you think about the books i recommend.

Thank you and stay awesome!
Gen2pearl❤