Canceling Plans

When Y/n had woken up in Jin's bed, she saw him sleeping soundly beside her. She smiled and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before getting up quietly as to not wake him up. She found her shirt and put it on. Her panties were by his closet door, so she picked them up and slowly opened his door. As she was walking out, she bumped into Tae and Jungkook. They both gave her knowing looks as she just blushed then rolled her eyes.

"Good morning," she greeted them as they laughed.

"More like good afternoon. You and Jin been up in there asleep for a few hours. Y'all must've had a lot of fun," Taehyung teased while wiggling his eyebrows. Y/n just rolled her eyes once more.

"As a matter of fact, we did," Y/n smirked and walked off to her room to shower and change. Both of the youngest maknaes just stared as she walked away shaking their heads and biting their bottom lips.

"I can't wait for my turn!" they both stated in unison before laughing at themselves.

Once Y/n stepped out of her shower, she dried off then wrapped her towel around her body. She went to her closet and pulled out a white floor length sundress then placed it on the bed. She went to the dresser and pulled out a matching black bra and thong. Y/n, who dropped the towel, sat on her bed and started putting baby oil all over her body.

After she was satisfied with the oil, she put on her underwear followed by the sundress. She then put mousse on her hair then pulled it up into a curly ponytail. Once she was satisfied with her look, she headed back up the stairs to the main floor. Hobi was sitting on the sofa busy typing away on his phone.

"Hey sunshine; what you doing?" she questioned as she plopped down on the sofa beside him. He looked up at her and smiled.

"Hey there beautiful. I'm just chatting with some of ARMY through Weverse," he replied as he went back to commenting on fans responses.

"That's really sweet how you all interact with your fans in that way," Y/n replied with a dimpled smile as Hobi gave his own in return.

"Yeah, we know without the fans, we would be nothing. What have you got planned for today?" he questioned, continuing what he was doing.

"Nothing. Seems like I slept half of the day away," she laughed as Hobi dropped his phone from laughter as well. He heard the maknaes joking about hearing her and Jin earlier.

"Stop laughing," Y/n pouted as Hobi started calming down.

"Yeah, Jungkookie and Taehyungie were laughing and telling us how loud you guys were," he laughed.

"They just nosey," Y/n replied rolling her eyes as she pulled out her own phone after receiving a text message. She read it.

"Aww, Jackson wants to take me out for dinner tonight," she smiled (I just had to do it lol). Hobi gave her a look she couldn't quite figure out.

"You're cool with Jackson?" he questioned as she smiled.

"Yeah. You know I did that choreography for them. We had exchanged numbers then. Every now and then he'll text me and we chat for a little bit. Sometimes he may even call," she replied as she sent a text back in response to Jackson's message.

Hobi was still replying to ARMY as Y/n continued texting Jackson. Every now and then, Hobi would look over at Y/n as she smiled at something Jackson had text. He was a little jealous.

"Excuse me," Hobi stated as he got up after she nodded at him. He headed to Jimin's room. All of the maknae line was there.

"Hey guys, guess what?" Hobi started as they all looked up at their hyung.

"What is it hyung?" questioned Jimin as he turned back to the game the three of them were playing on his TV.

"Guess who's in there texting a guy?" he questioned as they all said nothing, too into their game.