Jungkook Special || 14

please do vote and comment today! it's jungkookie special ahsyajahsksjhsjs ❣️🥂

____

"noona!" jungkook calls loudly, pressing the doorbell continuously with a never dying smile dances on his lips. the door opens and haewon raises her arms to the side, dressed in a pair of bell-bottom jeans and a cute crop top paired with it.

"how do i look?" she asks, fixing her hair once with her hand as she walks inside.

"beautiful," jungkook emphasizes, earning a chuckle from haewon as he looks around the living room, "where's hyung though? don't tell me, he isn't ready yet,"

"he's still in the shower," haewon sighs, going to the kitchen and opens the door of the fridge, scanning the bottles' side with a subtle pout, before glancing back at jungkook, "water, coke, sprite, soju, wine, milk, what would you like?"

"what kind of milk?"

"not banana," haewon says, picking up two tiny plastic bottles of strawberry and chocolate flavoured milk.

"chocolate," he smiles, taking it from his noona and sits on the bar stool, "it's ri's pta meeting today. we'll go there first, and then to the mall,"

"yeah, she's been wanting to go shopping since last month," haewon chuckles, watching jungkook sip his drink, resembling to a little child despite his bulky, muscular body. she ruffles his hair, smiling, "i saw a picture of you, in which you were younger— maybe three or four years old,"

"god... hyung needs to stop with those," jungkook sighs in disappointment, "they used to keep me naked for the starting three-and-a-half years of my life, noona. can you believe it?"

"kids of that age like to keep themselves naked, kook. so it ws probably you who didn't like wearing clothes," she laughs.

"i was a decent man,"

"oh, were you?" she jokes, making jungkook laugh as well.

"haewon-ah! where—"

"jesus!" jungkook closes his eyes, making a disgusted face while jimin freezes in his place. it takes him a good second to snap into reality and grab a towel to wrap around his waist, groaning in annoyance.

"jeon jungkook for fuck's sake why are you always here?!"

"we were supposed to go to the mall today! it's not my fault!" jungkook retorts, touching his eyelids close and shakes his head, releasing a breath, "my eyes..."

"what were you even trying to do?" haewon gives her husband a weird look, and in return he smiles bitterly, muttering something under his breath as he storms back inside the room.

"it's probably been more than twenty years since i saw him like that," jungkook says, making a weird face, "ew, gross,"

"well, i saw him like that yesterday..." haewon presses her lips together, earning a glance from jungkook and she tries to hold in her laughter.