CONFESSION!

Hey readers and writers! This is not a part of a story, but just a small message. And here's my confession, I did not write this book. I let another crossdresser go on my profile and express his transgender life on a book. Your probably wondering, why didn't he do it on his profile? Well, because he was doing really good on his other profile and he didn't want to write a book about his transgender life on his account, because people would probably start making fun of him. And guys and girls, if you do not know what transgender means, look it up on google. Oh yeah, by the way, I am the author of 'When You Wish Upon A Star'. Go read that book if you wanna. And another confession: I am going to be changing my username to "Jazz Jennings". Why am I doing this? Well, because there is only one reason that i would do that. Because, I am Jazz. Okay, if you don't know who I am, going to my YouTube channel, "Jazz Jennings" or go on YouYube and type in, "I am Jazz. Okay? I am Jazz. ON my YouTube account, it should explain everything. And I am a transgender boy. I was born as a boy, but I am a girl stuck in a boy's body. And that's pretty much what transgender means. Anyway, my family was so supportive that they let me live my girl life by letting me grow my hair long and letting me wear dresses and other girls' clothing. But a few years ago, I wasn't aloud to go to the girls' bathrooms in school. I was always told to go to the bathroom in the nurses' office. It sucked, but next year, my papers finnaly said I was a female and I was aloud to go the the girls' restroom. That year made me happy. Oh yeah, (HOW DID I FORGET!?) I am actually an author of a children's book called "I am Jazz" that has helped a lot of transgender kids with their lives. My family and I are trying our best so transgender people could live their lives freely without getting laughed at or getting kicked out of somewhere. By the way, I am 14 now, and I was already in Top 10 or 15 (I FORGET LOL) inspiring people in a magazine. I've also met a lot of famous people. Only because THEY wanted to. So yeah, I hoped you enjoyed, and I'm not sure if the one crossdresser that was writing this book before will continue it, but if he (she) doesn't then I'll either make it myself, or just add one more chapter, add a cover and be done with it. So yeah, I hope you enjoy my books and the information about me. If you wanna talk if you are transgender or if you just want to ask me questions, ASK AWAY! Thank you for reading and peace friends! (RANDOM MERMAID!)

~Jazz