Chapter 2: The Punishment/Enjoyment

Fred was paralyzed with fear. The one time he decided to go with his gut and wear a dress. It was like he was being punished for doing what he likes.

Fred's mother tried not to smile at first, but then she realized this was no joke. When Fred used to wear female clothing, he would take it from his mother's closet, or sister's. And that caused a few problems, and Fred's mother didn't want any more problems.

"Fred? You know that Christmas dress thing was a joke, right?" asks Fred's mom.

Fred nodded then said, "Yeah... I know. But I just wanted to wear this. I feel like I was supposed to wear dresses and other female clothing. I feel lik -" starts Fred, but his mother cuts him off with a mad tone to her voice.

"Fred, I can't have my son wearing dresses and skipping around like a princess. But you have to have some punishment. I was meaning to ask you if you wanted to go mini golfing with me and your sister, but you have no choice no. I'm getting you a wig, and you're wearing my shoes. You're going to golfing like that" says Fred's mom.

Two hours later, I come out of my room with a wig that matched my hair. My mom also added lipstick, and other makeup. I kept the dress on and my mother made me wear her flats. My sister that was one year younger than me, (So 12), said, "I always wanted a bigger sister"

"Shut up, brat. I had to shave my legs and arms because of this" I say.

"Ha, good thing your voice sounds like a girl," says my younger sister, Tessa.

"Come on," says my mother, and we walk outside.
I was so nervous, im not sure if I can do this. I walk out and the wind blows my dress to the side. The dress is really comfortable, though. I try to hurry to the car. I get in and then twenty minutes later we arrive at the place.
"Can we not do this?" I ask, but my mom gets out.
People are going to realize that there are no bumps on my chest and im going to get into some trouble. I get out of the car. We get our clubs and we start golfing. They enjoy it, but I dont. But being in the dress and finally getting to act like a girl was amazing. Maybe its not so bad. I need to talk about my mother sbout this before i hit puberty. I want to go on hormone blockers.